Lions at Cardinals gameday thread 9-22-24

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
I just don’t see the defense having the same success as they did against a depleted Rams offense. Just hoping the Cards Offense can keep it competitive. I think the Lions win by 7. Good news is Robinson is another week closer to returning to the team.

The way the defense was flying around last week was amazing, and was kind of a continuation of what we saw last year in terms of tenacity and effort, except this group is more talented.

I agree with @CardNots that the week one loss and defensive rout had a lot to do with Josh Allen killing us with his running ability. Goff poses no such threat.

Certainly this game will be closer than 41-10, but I'm betting the defense plays like their hair is on fire again today, the offense keeps rolling, and we shock the world and win by 14!

Cardinals 31

Only-Franchise-That-Rivals-Us-For-Incompetence 17.

Last edited:

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
The way the defense was flying around last week was amazing, and was kind of a continuation of what we saw last year in terms of tenacity and effort, except this group is more talented.

I agree with @CardNots that the week one loss and defensive rout had a lot to do with Josh Allen killing us with his running ability. Goff poses no such threat.

Certainly this game will be closer than 41-10, but I'm betting the defense plays like their hair is on fire again today, the offense keeps rolling, and we shock the world and win by 14!

Cardinals 31

Only-Franchise-That-Rivals-Us-For-Incompetence 17.
If we hold Detroit to 17 we'll win easily. IMO

Big question is if our defense can hold up. They've got plenty of weapons. I think the only way we hold them to 17 is we're pressuring Goff and he turns the ball over a couple of times. I think it's more likely they put up 27 or more.
Can our offense stay hot and put up 30 again!

Last edited:

Vacard

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I havent been so nervous about a NFL game in a while. This game is huge and when the Cards become media darlings, the following week they usually lay an egg. Let the press get to them. I hope this isnt the case here. This game has HUGE implications and will set the tone for the season. I’d say this is a MUST WIN.

BirdGangThing

Casual Fan
Reaction score
Yeah, with Beach out, we're losing this one. I mean, losing your top two RTs in the first two games is brutal.
kyler's been amazing rolling to his right - especially with play action - anything helps when starting a 3rd sting LT

petzing needs to work on burning the pressure coming from that side early on - and 2 tight ends could be a god send

WakeForestCard

Veteran
Reaction score
kyler's been amazing rolling to his right - especially with play action - anything helps when starting a 3rd sting LT

petzing needs to work on burning the pressure coming from that side early on - and 2 tight ends could be a god send
PJJ is playing LT. Kyler rolling to his right will be rolling into our 3rd string RT.

GeorgiaCard88

Veteran
Reaction score
Does anyone a good site to stream the game from a cell phone (free)? Driving across country today and wanted to stream the game

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I havent been so nervous about a NFL game in a while. This game is huge and when the Cards become media darlings, the following week they usually lay an egg. Let the press get to them. I hope this isnt the case here. This game has HUGE implications and will set the tone for the season. I’d say this is a MUST WIN.
if you think this, brace yourself…

We have a long way before I will think such:)

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05