Can you say annihilation!!!! This team is for Real.

My3Suns

Rookie
Reaction score
I still think they did the right thing by not signing him. Now he has to play hard to get what he's worth.

Chaz

observationist
Reaction score
I just noticed Hunter didn't play tonight.

Anyone know why?

EDIT: Never mind he is in the game in garbage time. Not good enough to be in the rotation I guess? :shrug:

Last edited:

JS22

Say Vandelay!
Reaction score
Zarko looks completely worthless. :(

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
ESPN analysts were saying this TEAM is FOR REAL!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I have never been this excited since the Barkley trade and the O. Miller draft...WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SARVER!!!!!

thegrahamcrackr

Reaction score
AmareFan said:
ESPN analysts were saying this TEAM is FOR REAL!!! WATCH OUT!!!! I have never been this excited since the Barkley trade and the O. Miller draft...WE ARE BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO SARVER!!!!!

They also said the Suns can make the playoffs with a lot of hard work. I really dont see how this team is a bubble team in the west, while Utah and Denver are said to be middle tier.

I guess it is just because we did so bad last season. I still think most analysts are underestimating this team.

OP
OP
AmareFan

AmareFan

4DASUNS
Reaction score
UNDER RATED>>>>>sounds like the Michigan Woverines against the Buckeyes last year...the Wolves dominated the Buck-fudges, just like the SUNS will dominate the WEST this year.......GO SARVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! S-Smith is an idiot..Suns by 10 against the LA FAKERS...GO back to CO Kobe!! You should be in jail..

scudney

Registered
Reaction score
Just finished watching the game, I was on a half hour tape delay. Anyway, Suns are looking damn good.

One thing I want to see more of is Stoudemire getting the ball in the low post. It seems like everytime he is out at the top of the key trying to set a pick. Then if he does get the ball, he's always driving, forcing up awkward runners or getting an offensive foul. He needs to battle for position more on the low block. Of course, that means his teamates are going to have to get him the ball when he does get good position, which didn't happen often last year. Hopefully Nash will help.

On another note, did you guys hear the espn announcers saying the Suns' pilot had a heart attack right before take off to Sacramento last night? That's pretty scary.

Can't wait until Wednesday :thumbup:

jbeecham

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Whose going to Wednesday's game vs. Atlanta? I'll be in the upper level.

Also, I've got to agree that Zarko looked horrible tonight. Vroman and Lampe both outplayed him in pretty much every aspect of the game. Even Shirley looked more competant on the court.

George O'Brien

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I taped the game but have not had a chance to watch. I'm looking forward to it. It sounds like it was a fun game. :thumbup:

I'm not sure the Suns' preseason record means a whole lot, considering how banged up their opponents were. Beyond all else, the Suns had the good fortune of having most of their players healthy for the entire preseason which is huge. There is not that much time to practice during the season, so working on defensive schemes and offensive sets has to happen during preseason. For a young team like the Suns, this is especially important.

How good is this team? Only time will tell. But people who confuse this team with last year's are going to be in for a shock.