Cardinal History

PACardsFan

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I remember that game. Steelers were awful back then & we marched up and down the field only to settle for FG’s. Some things never change lol. Cardinals had a very good team in 67. We were like 7-1 & Charlie Johnson broke his leg. Our backup was some scrub named Terry Nofsinger. Hard to fathom this, but he was even worse than Lindley. BB was too damn cheap to go out and find us a decent backup, whereas Lindley was actually our 3rd stringer. And the Cardinals actually could have made noise in the 67 playoffs. We pretty much lost out & missed the playoffs.

pemory09

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
I just love these old videos and hearing the old timers names once again. Bring back fond memories of watching football with my dad.
Same here! NFL Films was so damn good at what they did under the auspices of the Sabols. Now the league sadly ignores all of that great work and instead runs their stupid “Top Ten” videos and inane talk shows ad nauseum. I don’t watch that meaningless NFL Network garbage, but these old films…can watch ‘em all day! Thank you so much CardFan!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22