Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

football karma

Michael snuggles the cap space
Reaction score
And we needed every bit of that 116.3 to get the win.

It's great he put it all together today, throwing, scrambling, running, but you can't ask him to be superman every single game.

Need the defense to be a little better.
Kyler needed to show that if a team loads up to stop the run, he can make them pay

he did today.

great step forward, and i loved seeing him hit MHJ on the deep middle in: a pure timing throw i hadnt see much of this season

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
This game is what I expected before the season...the offense cooking, the D trying hard but struggling. Kudos to Budda - he's played far better this season than the previous 2. Pairing a laughable pass rush with a questionable secondary was quite the choice.

It annoys me to no end that we made so little effort to build a credible D this season. The NFC is wide open, and with the addition of a couple more good NFL players on D we would be right in the thick of things.

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This game is what I expected before the season...the offense cooking, the D trying hard but struggling. Kudos to Budda - he's played far better this season than the previous 2. Pairing a laughable pass rush with a questionable secondary was quite the choice.

It annoys me to no end that we made so little effort to build a credible D this season. The NFC is wide open, and with the addition of a couple more good NFL players on D we would be right in the thick of things.
Bizarre for sure that MO made no attempt to bring in more Dline help after all the injuries

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan