Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oh look another ******** take, pick a few plays instead of the overall great game to try a rationalize your stupid fukcing takes! You should kiss his fukcing ass you clown! Enjoy your week off from being a total *******!

You need to take a deep breath my man. Just put him on ignore if he is upsetting you this much.

Garthshort

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Announcers tried like hell to jinx that kick.

Time to make it 3 in a row. On to next week.
My problem, if I remember correctly is that he's been perfect on XP's and FG's and I know no one is perfect. Can't we have him miss one early and that will take the pressure off ME.

Brak

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Somehow we have lucked ourselves into a clutch kicker.
Maybe he'll turn out to be the next Cameron Dicker. Chargers signed him as an injury replacement and all he's done since is become the best kicker in the league (ok maybe Dallas kicker has an argument there). One way or another Prater isn't the long-term answer on the wrong side of 40.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just finished the game… Oh my 4-4 and literally in the mix still. Hard to believe after those two performances earlier especially against the Skins.

What a game. Kyler, MHJ and McBride all played like stars. I’m beginning to think McBride might literally be the best TE or at least in the conversation. I just wish he would quit putting his head down to plow into defenders especially with already having a concussion that made him miss a game this season.

Super happy and the D stepped up when they had to again. Even after losing another DL to injury(N. Jones)

Our schedule gets easier folks let’s do this!

gimpy

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I have a question about waiting until one second to call a timeout? If, for some reason, there is a penalty on the fg try, then is there a 10 second runoff? No fg try in that case? Should they call a time out at 11 seconds just for that possibility? Or will that give them too much time to make a play to kick a fg? Just curious

oaken1

Stone Cold
Supporting Member
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Typically in game day threads we give a warning. But it is pretty egregious. Nashman should delete the post.

I have asked for other moderator opinions.
Just an opinion...when a fella is lobbying for a ban it seems a strong indicator that he was trolling for reactions in the first place.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan