Cardinals at Dolphins gameday thread 10-27-24

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i started to watch a video on youtube yesterday where the guy was claiming the Cards were a darkhorse playoff team. Then he said one of the unsung heroes last week was... Max Melton who had a bunch of tackles and played a big role in containing the passing attack of the Chargers. I have no idea what happened after that as I turned off the video

OP
OP
BullheadCardFan

BullheadCardFan

Go for it
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i started to watch a video on youtube yesterday where the guy was claiming the Cards were a darkhorse playoff team. Then he said one of the unsung heroes last week was... Max Melton who had a bunch of tackles and played a big role in containing the passing attack of the Chargers. I have no idea what happened after that as I turned off the video
They must be seeing something we aren't

So far we've been way to inconsistent to be a playoff team

That's why todays game will let us know if we are pretenders or contenders

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ZERO pressure, maybe not. Our top four (depth chart) are out, but Stills, N. Jones, Collier and Stille have shown some inside pass rush ability. Two other things to consider, one good one bad.
1. Tua might be rusty.
2. Team wouldn't risk playing him, if they thought he was being brought back too soon.

I'm more worried about their WR's and our DB's with Bunting out, and it looks like Wilson from the PS will fill in. I know Bunting hasn't been good, but at least he has had experience playing Miami.
Only our players suffer from rust. Tua will pick us apart. RAC will play a huge factor. I don’t see the Dolphins game plan is to let Tua sit in the pocket on slow developing plays.

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Inactives:

CARDINALS

• WR Xavier Weaver
  • TE Travis Vokolek
  • OL Christian Jones
  • DL Roy Lopez
  • CB Keitrel Clark
  • CB Sean Murphy-Bunting
So, Robinson is active...
Robinson is still on IR. We have 9am PST in Wednesday to activate him. So he isn't eligible to be either active or inactive.

You must be registered for see images attach

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
If i was trying to make a name for myself on youtube I’m pretty sure I wouldn’t hitch my horse to the Cardinals’s wagon.

AZfaninMN

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Dolphins are a well coached team and will be prepared
They’re one of the worst coached teams in the league IMO. They are 2nd to last in penalties per game and in the bottoms 1/3rd in turnover margin. Their record is what it is because of injuries, but they’ve barely beat a Jacksonville team week 1 when healthy and barely beat a bad Patriots team. I think we should win, but we are the cardinals.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
Receivers scare me as I expect Tua to be elusive. If the Cards can get any pressure the Fins will rollout Tua. Best hope his adrenaline makes him inaccurate early. Murray cannot afford turnovers or poor throws. He’ll need to play his best and use his running ability. Connor should have his best game of the year. I wish they’d give Benson more work. McBride will be the receiving threat as the Cards seem to have no idea how to use Harrison. No point in forcing the ball to him, just get some of his Ohio routes. If the Cards fall behind more than 10, they’ll be hard pressed to pick them up.

RON_IN_OC

https://www.ronevansrealty.com
Reaction score
There was more than one person calling out Melton for a good game. I know Baldy did, for sure.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Broncosfan