Cardinals at Niners gameday thread 10-6-24

Chopper0080

2021 - Prove It
Reaction score
If you mean the one on one with the CB, he's supposed to create separation at the LOS because it was 1 on 1. The back shoulder throw is done because the WR DOESN'T have separation, that's not the original plan the original plan is the WR beats Isaac Yiadom coming off the LOS and the QB gets him the ball.

Brady identified that exact matchup before the ball was snapped, but Yiadom had good coverage. It wasn't a great backshoulder throw for sure, but the idea is the Wr is supposed to win that matchup
Fair point.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Positive note regarding this game. I do feel like the Cardinals matched the physicality of the 49ers which is a solid accomplishment.

Yeah the play Baldy highlighted was a perfect example, Luketa stones Williams so he can't get out and block, and Budda stops him and then Luketa finishes up the play.

CardNots

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Yeah the play Baldy highlighted was a perfect example, Luketa stones Williams so he can't get out and block, and Budda stops him and then Luketa finishes up the play.
I thought Budda literally basted the TE who was the lead blocker on the play sending the TE and himself to the ground. I’ll have to relook at that clip.

I want to say Budda hit whoever so hard I actually saw the expression of wholly crap on the guys face:)

Last edited:

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score
White makes the Tackle after Luketa and Budda take out the lead blockers. Then Luketa comes in and creates the turnover.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SportsBetJake