Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Looks like they took this game for granted

They have no right to do that

They haven't won anything to be over confident
Naw. They just aren’t really a good team. Offense is wildly inconsistent with questionable playcalling. And defense just sucks but occasionally overachieves.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It wasn't a perfect throw but Wilson has to catch it.

Now stop going for the hard count it's clear they're not going to call flinches just offsides. There was one earlier where our entire defense was pointing for a false start and didn't get it

DaHilg

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
22 total yards on offense. We are a powerhouse.
That’s what happens when your plan is to plod plod plod plod… dropped pass, fallen WR (JC).. f n literally nothing down field, no designed QB runs for a guy avg 10+ per a carry, zero roll outs just pathetically uncreative predictable playcalling

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
100% this. That is a layup throw in the NFL. Front shoulder is an easy 1st down. Back shoulder and it becomes a contested catch.
Ball placement matters. There’s a reason they call football a game of inches. Where the ball is matters. The very best quarterbacks don’t impede or slow their receivers progress on move routes, they put the ball where they can not break stride.

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
When I was younger I would get so pissed at games like these. Not anymore. I consider that a positive.

It’s disappointing for sure though. It sucks watching teams have quick turnarounds like the Texans last year and the Commanders this year and wonder why that doesn’t happen for us.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I shoulda used that 500 free bet on Packers -5 instead of wussing out and putting it on the money line.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22