Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Ball placement matters. There’s a reason they call football a game of inches. Where the ball is matters. The very best quarterbacks don’t impede or slow their receivers progress on move routes, they put the ball where they can not break stride.
He didn't break stride, Einstein

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
How long have we just been THAT team who can never show up unless the weather is perfect? Even with Warner and other teams... Just crazy how this team has been tissue paper for so many years.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No, there is not.

A number two wide receiver catches that every single time
I think that’s on Wilson much more than Kyler, but there’s been very little evidence that Wilson is a number 2 WR. He’s just like every other player on the offense not named Conner… just wildly inconsistent.

Harry

ASFN Consultant and Senior Writer
Reaction score
What is going on with you. Are you OK?
I’m fine according to those I interact with me regularly. I must admit this one surprises me. I’m certainly not a big Wilson fan or defender if you look at my history. I’m not saying it was an impossible catch. I’m saying if the ball is placed where the defender can get a hand on it you have a lower odds of completion than if you lead the WR so he can use his body to screen off the defender. I’m not saying it was a terrible pass, but too often Murray does not lead his receivers with regularity.