Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

Devilmaycare

King of Technicalities
Reaction score
We had already signed Jonah Williams to a big contract in free agency. So probably our high 1st round pick would have sat or our high free priced free agent would have sat.
Get the kid's feet wet by playing G to start. Plus we lose guys on the line every year. You can't have too many stud linemen. Tell me you wouldn't want one of the top 3 OTs in there over Beach right now.

krazy2k

Veteran
Reaction score
KM and Dak must have been separated at birth. Both are pretenders and neither one of them is capable of bringing a Super Bowl championship to their team. For goodness sakes, we just want to get into the playoffs every few years. Dallas expects to be in a Super Bowl every year but it is never going to happen with Dak. Wonder if GB is going to put up a 50 spot on our Cards today. Ugh..Oof..Ugh.

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Get the kid's feet wet by playing G to start. Plus we lose guys on the line every year. You can't have too many stud linemen. Tell me you wouldn't want one of the top 3 OTs in there over Beach right now.

There were good OTs in the 2nd when we wasted a pick on Melton.

urs

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
I just threw my hands at the TV when I saw that throw. This is completely fair game for Murray criticism. What in the hell was that decision?
It was a TD or nothing so he threw it out of bounds because it wasn't open, couldn't afford to let the clock run on anything else. Oddly we didn't run any receivers to the sidelines

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It was a TD or nothing so he threw it out of bounds because it wasn't open, couldn't afford to let the clock run on anything else. Oddly we didn't run any receivers to the sidelines

I admittedly don't have a full field view but I wouldn't throw into triple coverage. Rather just throw it out safely.

It worked out though