Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really?

He throws it inside short of the goal & we go into the half with only 7 points.

If we didn't have options in single on the sideline I would be shocked. Triple coverage should mean single elsewhere

Also, I would throw it away before tossing a jump ball into triple coverage

nashman

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I just threw my hands at the TV when I saw that throw. This is completely fair game for Murray criticism. What in the hell was that decision?
lol really that’s what YOU saw lol it was a quick shot with no time outs basically throwing it away as nothing was open…. How is that hard to understand? I guess in your head he has time to scan more possibly take a sack or worse with no time outs am I right?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's my fault the Cardinals are losing. I saw nothing of the first hour or so. Turn it on, Cards score and it's 24-7. Then, we get a pick and a FG.

Obviously, this is all on me. I just hope I didn't tune in too late

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lol really that’s what YOU saw lol it was a quick shot with no time outs basically throwing it away as nothing was open…. How is that hard to understand? I guess in your head he has time to scan more possibly take a sack or worse with no time outs am I right?

I am more risk adverse there that is all.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, it's my fault the Cardinals are losing. I saw nothing of the first hour or so. Turn it on, Cards score and it's 24-7. Then, we get a pick and a FG.

Ehhh it’s @Buckybird fault we literally always lose when he’s in attendance and he happens to be there. And it’s typically a blowout.

Minski

Hall of Famer
Reaction score

Jeez. Man we all need to club together and buy you a watch and an alarm… not sure we can all take this every week