Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have zero confidence that #2 can identify Quarterbacks when he can't identify Cornerbacks.

I think #1 is way more likely
I don’t think it’s way more likely. It’s prob 60/40, simply because Kyler HAS shown big time ability at some point in his career… even though it was 3 years ago. But I think in the end, he’s a mediocre QB who’s too afraid to use his only advantage, his legs, to his advantage.

Monti on the other hand has never shown anything to me. He’s had major cap room in two years and his biggest find was Froholdt. Everyone else has been meh to downright awful. And he blew his first draft not taking Anderson for a good but not great OT, so far MJH looks like a bust and the rest of his picks are meh to nonexistent despite having what… 21 picks over the last two drafts?

Last edited:

Jetstream Green

Kool Aid with a touch of vodka
Reaction score
Murray takes all that time to audible and then they still aren’t on the same page. Awful.
It is called Benson has been lost all year. Dude does not even hit the proper holes where his blocking is when he does run. I know I am only making an assumption, but this season so far tells me Benson is a lost rookie puppy