Cardinals at Packers gameday thread 10-13-24

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
It is called Benson has been lost all year. Dude does not even hit the proper holes where his blocking is when he does run. I know I am only making an assumption, but this season so far tells me Benson is a lost rookie puppy
...and who's fault is all this?

Especially when you see rookies making big impact all over the NFL nowadays.

Hmmm

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
That's what Moose said, he said Benson was supposed to go upfield but was sliding across instead. He didn't even have his arms in position to take the ball.
Right. He looked like he was setting up in pass pro. What the heck did kyler say directly to him to make him believe he wasn’t getting the ball?!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's what Moose said, he said Benson was supposed to go upfield but was sliding across instead. He didn't even have his arms in position to take the ball.

Yeah really bad. He had a nice run earlier but you could tell that whole play he wasn't sure where to line up and Kyler was trying to talk him through it. I guess we know why he's not playing more

Chris_Sanders

Not Always The Best Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don’t think it’s way more likely. It’s prob 60/40, simply because Kyler HAS shown big time ability at some point in his career… even though it was 3 years ago.

Monti on the other hand has never shown anything to me. He’s had major cap room in two years and his biggest find was Froholdt. Everyone else has been meh to downright awful. And he blew his first draft not taking Anderson for a good but not great OT, so far MJH looks like a bust and the rest of his picks are meh to nonexistent despite having what… 21 picks over the last two drafts?

We are actually kind of agreeing.

#1 is a 25% chance in my book. He gets in a Tampa situation like Mayfield and he is better.

#2 is a 5% chance at best.

Hence one is way more likely than the other

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dickiev22