Cardinals' Draft Preview: Roster Spots are Few

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
good write up,i agree with alot of it. I also am a fan on Beckwith. I read somehwere that Casey may very be the best athlete in the entire draft. I'm not all that high on drafting a TE very high unless we get some extra picks, but he seems to be well regarded. For some reason, i'm just not a Donald Brown fan. The only RB's i take at 31 are either Wells or Moreno. I read where the Bengals are considering Moreno at #6 now.That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they re-signed Benson, but it is the Bengals we're talking about. So chances are that neither are available at 31.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only RB's i take at 31 are either Wells or Moreno.

Agreed

I read where the Bengals are considering Moreno at #6 now.That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me since they re-signed Benson, but it is the Bengals we're talking about. So chances are that neither are available at 31.
I hadn't heard tht about Cincy and Moreno but it doesn't surprise me. I did hear that Seattle is looking at Wells at #4 though. It would be kinda crazy if they were both gone by 10 IMO.

Cbus cardsfan

Back to Back ASFN FFL Champion
Reaction score
Agreed

I hadn't heard tht about Cincy and Moreno but it doesn't surprise me. I did hear that Seattle is looking at Wells at #4 though. It would be kinda crazy if they were both gone by 10 IMO.
The only good thing about that would be that Brown would also likely be gone by 31 and eliminate the Cards from taking him. But there's always the chance that McCoy will be sitting there and that's no good.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
The only good thing about that would be that Brown would also likely be gone by 31 and eliminate the Cards from taking him. But there's always the chance that McCoy will be sitting there and that's no good.
I dont think we would use a first on him. Tashard Choice and Jamaal Charles were similar prospects last year and we didn't touch them in the second or third. I am going to make a thread on why I dont think we'll take a RB in rd1.

edit--the Chiefs drafted before us in the third

MadCardDisease

Supporting Member
Reaction score

WR (6): Fitzgerald, Boldin, Breaston, Urban, Doucet, Morey.

Draft Need: 0.

The only possible addition here might be Lance Long if he wins the kickoff returner job.

It's possible that the Cardinals could draft a WR with one of their 7th round picks. The two that I find intriguing are Brennan Marion (Tulsa), a yards and TD machine who suffered a knee injury late in his season, and Tiquan Underwood (Rutgers), who caught 9/136/3 TDs in his last two games (wins over Louisville and NC St.) under Mike McNulty's tutalege.

Clearly if Quan gets traded we must replace him with another Quan.

Tiquan Underwood in round #4. May the Quan Be With You!

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sunchaser