Kudos to the Cards Fans at the Rams Game

Red Bird

Veteran
Reaction score
It was loud, but the Philadelphia NFC championship game was louder jmo being at both…. And I’ve never heard it like it was when Timmy Hightower ran in for the touchdown to seal the Super Bowl birth.
I’ll never forget the last drive when Philly was trying to tie. Each down it got louder and louder. Just before fourth down my dad mouthed, “Wow” and I couldn’t hear him even though he was right next to me. It was that loud.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
It was loud, but the Philadelphia NFC championship game was louder jmo being at both…. And I’ve never heard it like it was when Timmy Hightower ran in for the touchdown to seal the Super Bowl birth.
Yes it was. I was there and we were so loud at opening kickoff the ball came off the tee. No wind in the done but we had that place rocking. Loudest game I've ever been in attendance for sure

Reaction score
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

It’s the double explosion cheer that gets me watching this… it’s all nerves and screaming before the play then one explosion of cheering when Rodgers got sacked followed IMMEDIATELY by an even bigger explosion when people realized Dansby had the ball and was running it in for the playoff walkoff W. I love that video. It just perfectly captures the pandemonium of the moment.
This video captures the reason to attend a NFL game in the stadium! Yeah, the view from your recliner is the best, but no way in hell can you get that feeling at home!!

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This video captures the reason to attend a NFL game in the stadium! Yeah, the view from your recliner is the best, but no way in hell can you get that feeling at home!!
Yup. Can’t beat shared hysteria… or despair.

My Dad gave up his season tickets he’s had since 1988 for a couple reasons this year. Was a truly sad day and end of an era for my family that I cherished as much or more than anything we’ve ever done together.

Reaction score
Yup. Can’t beat shared hysteria… or despair.
Yep! The flip side for me was the Monday Night Game versus Chicago; it was the Cardinals first year in Glendale. Cardinals were up 23-0 at halftime, and lost the game 24-23, without the Chicago scoring an offensive TD! (FG, two returned fumble TDs, and a punt return TD). I sat in my seat when the game was over thinking, "WTF just happened?" When I did get up, I went down to the bottom of the upper deck and sat down again as the memorable Denny Green presser ("We knew who they were. . .") was coming on the big screen! I was literally in a state of shock!

Still, now 18 years later, when I remember that game I think, "How???"

Gambler

Veteran
Reaction score
Yep! The flip side for me was the Monday Night Game versus Chicago; it was the Cardinals first year in Glendale. Cardinals were up 23-0 at halftime, and lost the game 24-23, without the Chicago scoring an offensive TD! (FG, two returned fumble TDs, and a punt return TD). I sat in my seat when the game was over thinking, "WTF just happened?" When I did get up, I went down to the bottom of the upper deck and sat down again as the memorable Denny Green presser ("We knew who they were. . .") was coming on the big screen! I was literally in a state of shock!

Still, now 18 years later, when I remember that game I think, "How???"
Yeah, I was at that game with most of my family. It was my birthday (celebration). I was devastated to say the least. I don’t even remember leaving the stadium except my son asking if I was OK. It still haunts me.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
Yea I was there for that one too also damn amazing. I still give a nod to the TH TD just the pure emotion of it all and literally every one around us in Cardinals gear crying tears to boot. It was pretty incredible. I had to have high fived and hugged 1000 people that night. Then driving back to mom’s house to immediately book SB airfare hotels and rental car. So surreal.
We were there for that one too. What a game.