Cardinals Main Board Down

Redbird 78

Reaction score
I smell a conspiracy brewing. Either way, at least for the time being, this board is leaps and bounds more civil than the "main board." Too many "fans of one player" on that site. Things should calm down if/once we sign Warner I hope.

C'mon don't you miss KWHOF, BirdWatcher, theHammer and the others? Frankly, I'm shocked they aren't posting here. Knock on wood.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Who cares? That place sucks. This is the real message board. :cheers:

82CardsGrad

7 x 70
Reaction score
I knew when KJBAD showed up here something was up over at the main board... that place is SO WEAK!

:mulli:

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
The resident ASU homer kjbad is here. He's pretty cool even though he sips too much ASU kool aid. Really though, if I owned a business and I had a webpage and it was fulll of crazy fans that over reacted to every move I made, slamming my business, I wouldn't ven have a message board. I am actually shocked they still have one while a lot of teams have done away with them for that very reason.

ARZCardinals

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I doubt the board is down due to 'Warner traffic'
I highly doubt Graves cares what we think.

Graves, 'Well I guess we have to do that deal. The message board is going to go crazy if we don't.'

Warners agent, 'I'll get 100 more posters on that site if I have to in order to get the contract done.'

Graves, 'OK , OK make it stop...the pressure is killing me, take another 2 million and sign the dang deal.'

PLEASE PEOPLE - they are having some sort of tech problems...even PFT has been down lately for hours on hours...all tech problems.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
We will know that the azcards board is dead when Cats comes on here trying to become a mod. That will also signal the death of ASFN.

Longcolts

Registered
Reaction score
Probably melted the server motherboard with all the acid that was being thrown around over there!:D

LACardsJoe

Reaction score
C'mon don't you miss KWHOF, BirdWatcher, theHammer and the others? Frankly, I'm shocked they aren't posting here. Knock on wood.

LOL, maybe I miss the rants of Hammer, she's respectful yet full of conviction for her "man". The other 2, KWHOF and Birdwatcher, are simply adolescents who cannot engage in thoughtful discussion without resorting to name-calling and petty insults. I talked to the mods on Sunday when KWHOF was on one of his tirades, they said they would take action, and he was VERY quiet leading up to our "downtime"! Really though, those two are the ideal manifestations of "Warnerites" if there ever was one. You know I like Warner, the player, but I in no way worship his every move nor condone those that do. I was kind of hoping SF signed Warner so wouldn't have to deal with them anymore, they are ruining our board.

kjbad

Reaction score
The resident ASU homer kjbad is here. He's pretty cool even though he sips too much ASU kool aid. Really though, if I owned a business and I had a webpage and it was fulll of crazy fans that over reacted to every move I made, slamming my business, I wouldn't ven have a message board. I am actually shocked they still have one while a lot of teams have done away with them for that very reason.

I haven't been a "resident ASU homer" for a while, but I had to laugh when I saw this post. It doesn't surprise me that the main Cards board is shut down, something always happens to that place when I hit 10000 posts!

ASU made a deal with the devil when they signed Erickson, they knew that...and they will have to deal with the reality that football fans want to see the Cards more than the Devils. Too bad for them. I spent my ASU $$$ on Cards playoff tickets and I'm waiting for Grand Canyon football to start next season, personally. :)

I haven't visited here in years...nice to see the place hasn't changed much. :D

crdnl85

Veteran
Reaction score
Actually considering some of the vitriol that was being spewed I think they pulled the plug on it till after Warner either signs here, with another team, or retires.
I agree,the placce was getting worse every hour.I believe most of the posters over there are under college age,and ill informed.others are Warner fans only and do not care about the rest of the team.Go Cardinals.

Athlon

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
No I am 1 of the Mods. There are some good posters with good info and there are a bunch of wannabees. We are trying to get it better so give it a little time.

Dont know why its down, I cant even get intouch with the Admin. Hope they did not get a virus or somthing.

It does not surprise me you said what you just did. I’m sorry to say but the Mods do as much or more whining over there than anyone ells and that’s half the problem. They need to get a new group of people to run that place the husband and wife team have been at it to long and think that board is for them and their groupies not the fans.:bang:

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
It appears it was shut down because of the bickering between posters regarding Warner.

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
It does not surprise me you said what you just did. I’m sorry to say but the Mods do as much or more whining over there than anyone ells and that’s half the problem. They need to get a new group of people to run that place the husband and wife team have been at it to long and think that board is for them and their groupies not the fans.:bang:
LOL.....That's not far from the truth actually. Cats and SEZ have lost control. Cards Czar does a great job and so does Fiasco, but they can't be there all the time. They're doing this gratis, as in unpaid.....

Cats and SEZ fired my butt because I posted a link to the viral you tube video of the cat grabbing onto the string and getting swung around by the ceiling fan.....DURING PANTHERS WEEK. Apparently.....the use of COMPUTER GENERATED FAKE Cats in ceiling fans is offensive....especially when your opponent is a cat... Whatev....

I try to keep it real over there, but I have absolutely 0 control over getting rid of the trolls. Unfortunately, Cats and SEZ seem to ban the fans, and keep the trolls. Never figured out that reasoning...They can troll all day long, but when I call them a douche I get the infraction. OKAY......

This board is far superior in that fact. I don't spend as much time on either message board anymore......mainly because I just got tired of the BS....I mostly just lurk here.......

Last edited:

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
Thanks Kid!

NP....As I've said before...I call it as I see it....The only thing I see from Cats and SEZ is blunders. honestly....They need to move onto something else. They aren't cut out for Admin work. For whatever reason, they've had something against me from day 1. And they finally enacted their issues last year. Who knows...maybe that's why we went to the Super Bowl....Maybe I was the reason for holding the team back....who knows....I tell it like it is, and if you don't like it....then put me on the ignore......I'm anti-opposing team troll, and I'm not going to let them come in and dictate our board. Unfortunately, that's exactly what Cats has catered to, and why so many loyal fans don't even go there anymore. Heck, I even know a couple that got so pissed off on how she ran the message board, that they dumped their season tix.......

Last edited:

Saxon079

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=41012

Originally Posted by Cats
The board was shut down because of the constant insulting and bashing going on about the Warner situation. The Warner thead was deleted because instead of handing out many infractions it was just deleted. There were many reported posts and it just got out of hand. I contacted Lisa Manning and she agreed that the board needed to be shut down for awhile as it has been in the past when members are attacking each other. Call it a cooling off period.

Came back up with the good news that Warner was re-signed.

Hope this helps,
Cats

"I find it absolutely unbelievable that they would shut the board down. If I had a management team that came to me and said we need to close for a day or so because people where out of control I would get a new management team after all controlling the people is why we have them."

KiDStallyn

Veteran
Reaction score
http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=41012

Originally Posted by Cats
The board was shut down because of the constant insulting and bashing going on about the Warner situation. The Warner thead was deleted because instead of handing out many infractions it was just deleted. There were many reported posts and it just got out of hand. I contacted Lisa Manning and she agreed that the board needed to be shut down for awhile as it has been in the past when members are attacking each other. Call it a cooling off period.

Came back up with the good news that Warner was re-signed.

Hope this helps,
Cats

"I find it absolutely unbelievable that they would shut the board down. If I had a management team that came to me and said we need to close for a day or so because people where out of control I would get a new management team after all controlling the people is why we have them."

And now she totally removed the thread.......That Cat is like Ollie North.....SHRED IT....SHRED IT.....They have their own evidence gidder ridder uvver....

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"Leester" (no d) is quite articulate, a true fan, a big time Kool Aid drinker, and an overall nice guy. Some of his posts are quite inspiring...

That makes 1, a lot of the others are folks that we permmabanned

nidan

Oscar
Supporting Member
Reaction score
LOL.....That's not far from the truth actually. Cats and SEZ have lost control. Cards Czar does a great job and so does Fiasco, but they can't be there all the time. They're doing this gratis, as in unpaid.....

Yep, I talk to Cats occasionally.

There have been a few times when moderating required some coordination