Cardinals on National Tv 3 times!!

AzWins23

Reaction score
I just picked up the USA today, and they have the NFC preview in there....Anyways they have a whole page for the TV schedule, and it has the Cardinals playing on national tv against...

Monday Night, October 16th vs. Bears
Sunday, November 12th vs. Dallas
Sunday, December 31st vs. Chargers

Last edited:

JeffGollin

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
My knee-jerk reaction from "back in the day" was to jump up and down and shout: "Yippeee!!"

Then I remembered I have DirecTV Sunday Ticket, Internet Radio, NFL Network and Sirius Radio.

It's all moot.

Still - it's nice to know the team will receive additional national exposure from which to continue developing its fan base - sure can't hurt.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Still - it's nice to know the team will receive additional national exposure from which to continue developing its fan base - sure can't hurt.

The National games are better quality productions as well, I believe. Better announcers etc.

phillycard

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I could see that Cowboys game being moved to 8 o'clock if both teams are in the mix. Whoo that woiuld be awesome, as that'll be the game I'm at!

:newcards:

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
As long as they don't lay an egg like last year.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Renz said:
As long as they don't lay an egg like last year.

They handled the 9ers pretty good last year. What are you referring too?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent, that's at least 5 games now I can see without leaving my living room counting the 2 49er games.

AzCards21

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Banned from P+R
Reaction score
Renz said:
:raccoon: Going 5-10 after all the pre-season hype was what I meant by "laying an egg".

Ah, gotcha. That was pretty bad.

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
five??

Russ Smith said:
Excellent, that's at least 5 games now I can see without leaving my living room counting the 2 49er games.

not that is my business russ...how do figure only five...as i said it ain't my business...

thanks

mathman

lobo

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
lobo said:
not that is my business russ...how do figure only five...as i said it ain't my business...

thanks

mathman

ooops....i think sherlock just figured it out!!

DevonCardsFan

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
lobo said:

thanks

mathman

Same for me, That kicks ass that like almost a 1/3 of the season!! YES

I usually go to a Sports Bar and watch the Cards

Jim O

Reaction score
JeffGollin said:
Sirius Radio.

Good call Jeff! You can listen to all of the Cardinals action on Sirius no matter where you are in America. And of course, you can hear the call from Dave Pasch, Ron Wolfley, and Paul Calvisi. :thumbup:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
lobo said:

thanks

mathman

3 national games plus the 2 49er games, I live in the Bay area both will be on locally.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Jim O said:
Good call Jeff! You can listen to all of the Cardinals action on Sirius no matter where you are in America. And of course, you can hear the call from Dave Pasch, Ron Wolfley, and Paul Calvisi. :thumbup:

That's what I do when I can't watch, I even get reception in the middle of the California Delta !

Jim O

Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
That's what I do when I can't watch, I even get reception in the middle of the California Delta !

Thanks!

Let's go out to loyal listener Russ calling from the California Delta! You are on the air.

kerouac9

Klowned by Keim
Reaction score
phillycard said:
I could see that Cowboys game being moved to 8 o'clock if both teams are in the mix. Whoo that woiuld be awesome, as that'll be the game I'm at!

:newcards:

Yeah. The main competition for that game seems to me to be CHI @ NYG, KC @ MIA, SD @ CIN, and WAS @ PHI. The Dallas-Arizona game and the St. Louis-Seattle game are the dark horses in that race.

I know that the Dallas-Arizona "rivalry" is important to a lot of the members of this board, but I don't think that anyone else in American (or Dallas) really cares.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Jim O is there going to be radio coverage for the Cardinals in Tucson this year? Last year we didnt have any games and I had to either listen on the internet or not listen at all.

Nasser22

Sec. 32: Go Devils!
Reaction score
This is great. I'm more excited about there not being any blackouts because of the new stadium. Now I can watch all the games and don't have to even think about looking at the live box scores on nfl.com.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The most exciting part about this is that we're not stuck with the crapass announcers we've had in year's past.