Cardinals playoffs hopes get better as Lions and Bears lose!

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
How great was it when during the Cowboys-Bears game they showed the NFC Playoff picture and we saw our Cardinals right in the middle of it! With the Lions and Bears now both 4-7 the race for the last wildcard spot is really down to:
Giants 5-5 vs Eagles
Rams 5-5 at Packers
Cardinals 4-6 vs Jets
Saints 4-6 at Falcons
Bucs 4-6 at Carolina

Cardinals have beat the GMen and Saints and get the Bucs at SDS to end the season. They can do this!!!!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
AZCardsWin said:
How great was it when during the Cowboys-Bears game they showed the NFC Playoff picture and we saw our Cardinals right in the middle of it! With the Lions and Bears now both 4-7 the race for the last wildcard spot is really down to:
Giants 5-5 vs Eagles
Rams 5-5 at Packers
Cardinals 4-6 vs Jets
Saints 4-6 at Falcons
Bucs 4-6 at Carolina

Cardinals have beat the GMen and Saints and get the Bucs at SDS to end the season. They can do this!!!!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Yes, and add to that fact is we have the tie-breaker against the Giants and Saints, plus we get a crack at the Rams and the Bucs. We could lose once more as long as it isn't against the Rams or Bucs. Quite honestly I think we would have to win out to get the division.

brandon

Rookie
Reaction score
Have Faith!!

I love the optimism! How great would it be for the Cardinals to prove themselves by coming back from a 4-6 record to make the playoffs. I couldn't describe the feeling. GO CARDINALS!!!

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
brandon said:
I love the optimism! How great would it be for the Cardinals to prove themselves by coming back from a 4-6 record to make the playoffs. I couldn't describe the feeling. GO CARDINALS!!!

The NFC wildcard playoff race is up for grabs and OUR Cardinals have as good a chance as anyone right now! Here's hoping they seize the moment and take it to the J-E-T-S on Sunday!

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

CaliCards

Registered
Reaction score
I don't like our chances.........too similar to years gone by.

Cards should have beaten the Niners, Bills, Carolina, and pull off that upset in Atlanta, which would have given the team a more realistic chance of a wild card.

Goooooooo Cards :cards: :cards: :cards: :cards: and counting.

Pariah

H.S.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
CaliCards said:
I don't like our chances.........too similar to years gone by.

Cards should have beaten the Niners, Bills, Carolina, and pull off that upset in Atlanta, which would have given the team a more realistic chance of a wild card.
I'll give you SF and Atlanta, but I saw nothing in the Bills and Panthers games that told me they should have won those games.

In fact, I thinks it's a wash because we beat NY and Miami with a lot of help from the refs. We probably shouldn't have won those games.

If we sneak into the playoffs, we'll need to be playing much much better than we are right now or we'll be making a very quick exit.

OP
OP
AZCardsWin

AZCardsWin

Our waiting is over!
Reaction score
Pariah said:
If we sneak into the playoffs, we'll need to be playing much much better than we are right now or we'll be making a very quick exit.

Pariah,
Very true. We need to see this team play solid in all "3" phases of a game in back to back weeks before we get ahead of ourselves. But the reality is the Cardinals are VERY much in the hunt for the post season.

Go Cards/ America!
Tim

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05