Cardinals vs. Rams II game thread

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
WOW! Three straight runs for a first down. Don't think that has happened all year.
It hasent.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Its pretty sad when you know the season is basically over so you root for the FG so Rackers can get closer to the NFL record. :D

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
JJ is the answer. Drafting Bush would continue a path the cards have taken for a long time. Address the oline. Need guards and centers? Usually comes in the second round trade down for a ton of them or grab the USC QB.

Drafting Bush improves a position already improved. Would be shooting ourselves in the foot with a bazooka.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Shane H said:
Its pretty sad when you know the season is basically over so you root for the FG so Rackers can get closer to the NFL record. :D

Personally, I'd be happier with a TD here. If we get 1 win the rest of the season, this is the one I'd like.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
JJ Arrington looks like a different player..he's actually instigating hits instead of falling down...nice moves as well..seems more sure of himself...I'd like to see him get most of the carries for the rest of the year...

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:
JJ is the answer. Drafting Bush would continue a path the cards have taken for a long time. Address the oline. Need guards and centers? Usually comes in the second round trade down for a ton of them or grab the USC QB.

Drafting Bush improves a position already improved. Would be shooting ourselves in the foot with a bazooka.

I dont know if JJ is the answer. But he has looked better. Hopefully he can keep it up.

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
One more and Rack sets the record for consecutive games with 2 or more FG's.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
Personally, I'd be happier with a TD here. If we get 1 win the rest of the season, this is the one I'd like.

I would rather win too. Just with 8 FGs being kicked. :D

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
swd1974 said:

That's true but if you saw what Bush did last night for USC you'd be drooling at the prospects of having that kid be a Cardinal.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:
That's true but if you saw what Bush did last night for USC you'd be drooling at the prospects of having that kid be a Cardinal.

That was one of the most incredible performances I've ever seen. On that 50 yard TD run, he made it look like he was we playing against Pop Warner players.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

I love JJ.

But Reggie Bush is probably going to be a hall of fame RB and will challenge to be mentioned with Walter, Barry and Emmitt.

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Russ Smith said:

Maybe.

I watched Leland McElroy do that kind of stuff for A&M.

On the other hand I watched Nathan Vasher intercept 17 passes in 4 years at Texas. Drop to the 4th round and then snag 9 picks in a season and a half in the NFL.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
Maybe.

I watched Leland McElroy do that kind of stuff for A&M.

Dude, Leland McElroy never came close to looking like Reggie Bush on his BEST day and Reggie's worst.

Methinks you've never watched Reggie play...

OP
OP
Duckjake

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
10 games without a first quarter TD.

Just like the Plummer years.

Nothing changes in Arizona Cardinal land.

Even the crazy optimism we have every Sunday stays the same.

Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
English on tour said:
sounds like a BS call - even STL radio said it was!!!

Nah it was a good call. Macklin made no attempt to locate the ball like he should.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Duckjake said:
10 games without a first quarter TD.

Just like the Plummer years.

Nothing changes in Arizona Cardinal land.

Even the crazy optimism we have every Sunday stays the same.

Go Cards!!!!!!!!!!!

Your optimistic?

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ajcardfan said:
That was one of the most incredible performances I've ever seen. On that 50 yard TD run, he made it look like he was we playing against Pop Warner players.

We missed most of the game Fox was televising Sharks hockey, but we came over in time to see that run and the highlights on the other, and the catch and long run. Kid is literally a man among boys right now.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
D-Dogg said:
Dude, Leland McElroy never came close to looking like Reggie Bush on his BEST day and Reggie's worst.

Methinks you've never watched Reggie play...

Nah, he's just a Longhorns fan so he has a bit of trouble talking up an SC player lately. Jealous Texas fans. ;)