Cardinals vs. Titans (2012) Preseason Game Thread

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
not been impressed much with Floyd, not ready to write the guy off but he hasn't blown me away yet.

OP
OP
Brian in Mesa

Brian in Mesa

Advocatus Diaboli
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a competent QB and even a mediocre offensive line and i think this cardinals team is a serious playoff contender.

No kidding. If we had a veteran with a quick release back there we might even make another trip to the SB.

Broseph

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
This might be true... But you're talking about finding 4 new players... That we haven't found in three years.

I am seeing how wide open Larry is, I am starting to get really frustrated with the QB play. Insert Kurt on this team, hell...even with the O-line and we are a playoff team IMO.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
not been impressed much with Floyd, not ready to write the guy off but he hasn't blown me away yet.

So far it's like he's wearing ankle weights. Seems to really struggle getting off the line clean.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Kolb in over under on snaps before he's hurt is 3

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
I never had the sense of this being a lost season until tonight. We have a poor OL and no effective QB...that would kill any team. The coaching staff better have some creative ideas to make up for the weaknesses.

SissyBoyFloyd

Pawnee, Skidi Clan
Reaction score
No worries, the Whiz and Grimm will coach him up. :rolleyes:

Whiz and Grimm will go down in infamy for destroying an otherwise promising playoff team with their lack of intelligence regarding building an OL. They should be if they aren't already, the laughing stock of the league.

(Whiz already is for being made a fool of by the Eagles in the Kolb hype and trade.)

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05