Cards 3 to 3.5 point dogs...

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Yeah the that year we ended up 2-14......a sorry state due too management issues, which have been addressed and fixed. So if you are boasting about that, knock yourself out....I look forward to the Cards annual 8 game skid....LOL.

You are a niner fan right? The 2- 14 year was the year before that, I am starting to think you just started watching the NFL. Since you appear to be new to this league, I will help you. The niners have a 17-14 all time record against us, not dominating at all. So while you can claim superiority over other teams, we tend to give you more then enough to handle. This internet lesson has been brought to you by " The University of Phoenix" proud sponser of the Arizona Cardinals.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like this time of year a lot better.

It is so much more fun to make fun of, and abuse, fans of our competitors than it is to make fun of, or abuse, ourselves.

And no, 40, I don't mean abuse ourselves in a "Seinfeld Contest" kind of way. :D

JTS

Shucks, I was just getting ready to form the circle.:D

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
If we win, I don't think it will be a blowout at all, and we'll have to suffer through some hail marys and an onside kick. If Whisenhunt can bring anything to this team, I'd like it to be a step-on-their-throats, and put them away by the 4th quarter mentality.

Utah49er

Reaction score
You are a niner fan right? The 2- 14 year was the year before that, I am starting to think you just started watching the NFL. Since you appear to be new to this league, I will help you. The niners have a 17-14 all time record against us, not dominating at all. So while you can claim superiority over other teams, we tend to give you more then enough to handle. This internet lesson has been brought to you by " The University of Phoenix" proud sponser of the Arizona Cardinals.

Nope....been an NFL fan for quite some time, (30+ years), long enough to have followed the proud tradition of the Arizona Cardinals.

cardsloco

Registered
Reaction score
Nope....been an NFL fan for quite some time, (30+ years), long enough to have followed the proud tradition of the Arizona Cardinals.​
So lets go back thirty years when you started watching the niners.
1978, 2-14
1977, 5-9
1976, 8-6
1975, 5-9
1974, 6-8
1973, 5-9 ( thirty years + as you noted )

My geuss is you actually started rooting for the niners no sooner then Walsh's third year when they started winning in 1981. As far as most of you niner fans, you are just like the cowboys fans, solid core with mostly bandwagon fans. We are a different breed here, we stick by our team win or lose, which as fans gives us a proud history. Our time is coming, we have started our domination with the niners and will be moving on to the seahawks, and rams. In the end the division will be ours and it will mean more, as we have rode out the storm, can you say the same thing?

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a circle by Tards fans...hahahahahahaha Probably looks like a bunch of schoolgirls playing ring around the rosie.

If anyone would know the difference, it's someone who goes by the handle of "Sean John".

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
1978, 2-14
1977, 5-9
1976, 8-6
1975, 5-9
1974, 6-8

My geuss is you actually started rooting for the niners no sooner then Walsh's third year when they started winning in 1981. As far as most of you niner fans, you are just like the cowboys fans, solid core with mostly bandwagon fans. We are a different breed here, we stick by our team win or lose, which as fans gives us a proud history. Our time is coming, we have started our domination with the niners and will be moving on to the seahawks, and rams. In the end the division will be ours and it will mean more, as we have rode out the storm, can you say the same thing?

its funny how the NFL works. cards beat the niners twice. the niners beat the seahawks twice. and the seahawks and the rams beat the cards twice. cards still got the short end of the stick in the division.

Utah49er

Reaction score
1978, 2-14
1977, 5-9
1976, 8-6
1975, 5-9
1974, 6-8

You just keep telling yourself that....

Thanks for the research on the standings back then ...I had forgotten in my advanced age.

Redheart

Stack 'em up!
Reaction score
....Our time is coming, we have started our domination with the niners and will be moving on to the seahawks, and rams. In the end the division will be ours and it will mean more, as we have rode out the storm, can you say the same thing?

Goosebumps, man! Goosebumps!

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
its funny how the NFL works. cards beat the niners twice. the niners beat the seahawks twice. and the seahawks and the rams beat the cards twice. cards still got the short end of the stick in the division.

Actually, last year we split with the Rams and Seahawks. Had the best record in the division at 4-2.

40yearfan

DEFENSE!!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
a circle by Tards fans...hahahahahahaha Probably looks like a bunch of schoolgirls playing ring around the rosie.

Yeah, we're not sophisticated like you Niner fans. Tea, crumpets and fudge packing. You boys sure are avant garde.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Actually, last year we split with the Rams and Seahawks. Had the best record in the division at 4-2.

wow, all the wins were in the division. i hope the cards sweep the rams and the seahawks this year.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Yeah, we're not sophisticated like you Niner fans. Tea, crumpets and fudge packing. You boys sure are avant garde.

You say your not sophisticated. I do have to agree. You sound like your in the closet. What the hell is a crumpet? You obviously know.

Goober Man

Ultra Vida Guerra Mojo
Reaction score
not this year, tardf fan.
First of all what the hell is a tardf fan?? Is that something you 49ers say at your circle jerk parties after being dominated by the Cardinals year after year??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05