Cards 3 to 3.5 point dogs...

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
Attention 49 whiners....send us your ignorant, your effete (panty-waists), your heinous trolls.....and they shall be banned!

Didn't know you had an accurate count of us, thought the slur was forty-whiners. LMAO get it right if you are going to attempt an attack.

Guess you are just living up to your nickname, ****

Redsz

We do this together
Reaction score
Looks like we are going to have another 9er fan take a holiday too.

Utah49er

Reaction score
Attention 49 whiners....send us your ignorant, your effete (panty-waists), your heinous trolls.....and they shall be banned!

Sorry, went a had some Labor Day fun......we will see you Monday night. ya better bring your "A" game, (A starts the alphabet), "B" ain't gonna get it done....love ya man!

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know who said 49ers D would only keep the cards to 7 points, that's just wishful thinking but if you think that Nate Clements is the only addition to the 49ers defense you need to open your eyes.

And there's a reason Walt Harris couldn't keep both your receivers in check...you know why? Because he's one friggin player.

I'm not here to talk trash, until proven otherwise the Cards for some reason have the 49ers number past 2 years. However if you really think the 49ers didn't improve on both sides of the ball then you're just a homer.

49ers improved their pass rush and their secondary at least on paper. If they put it together in the game, your passing game will flutter.

IF,IF, IF.
We didn't do a damn thing to upgrade anywhere. Yuk,YUk.
IF our o-line upgrade provides a running game we will be better too.

Hey, you whiner boys came here and started trash talkin. My point is the team we had last year whooped up on you twice. Your team is not the only team to upgrade.
As far as Walt Harris goes, heres a news flash. He will be toast ed no matter which one of our dynamic duo he matches up against.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
That's known in betting circles as the Cheesebeef system.

But what the Cardinals like to do to you is lose the game but beat the spread. :bang:

now, now, I wasn't doing what I did so I wouldn't be "mad" -I was doing what I was doing for SURVIVAL!

I'd never bet on any game the first week of the season - there's always screwy things that happend on opening week.

Skkorpion

Grey haired old Bird
LEGACY MEMBER
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Nolan is the best coach in the division and will give us fits for years to come. Alex Smith is vastly underrated by Cards fans.

If the niners don't win the NFCwest in 2008, I'll be surprised. They might even contend this year.

SF 30
Cards 24

Gee!

BirdGang
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if the 9ers win the division.. Im just not seeing whats so special.. Call me crazy, but I dont..

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I think Nolan is the best coach in the division and will give us fits for years to come. Alex Smith is vastly underrated by Cards fans.

If the niners don't win the NFCwest in 2008, I'll be surprised. They might even contend this year.

SF 30
Cards 24

Close Skkorp....but you're wrong. If we have the ball last with a chance to win, we will win.
Cards 31
SF 30

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I'll be surprised if the 9ers win the division.. Im just not seeing whats so special.. Call me crazy, but I dont..

They have made a lot of progress. They are a pretty good team. The division is wide open I think.

O

LD @ F.O.H.
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score

SF 30
Cards 24

Skkorp, the only solace I take from your post is;
Underneath your name it says "usually wrong" :D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
now, now, I wasn't doing what I did so I wouldn't be "mad" -I was doing what I was doing for SURVIVAL!

I'd never bet on any game the first week of the season - there's always screwy things that happend on opening week.

All you need for proof of that statement is to look at how many people get knocked out of the survivor leagues the first week.

dreamcastrocks

Chopped Liver Moderator
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It always humors me when fans come on here and make it blatently obvious that they dont know very much about football while simultaneously expecting us to take their comments seriously.

Our Cardinals might not be absolutely dominating on both sides of the ball (in my opinion, w/ the salary cap that is impossible nowadays), but there is no team in the league who could hold us to 7pts. Not gonna happen, no chance. I challenge you to find someone who disagrees with that.

This is why we will beat you down twice again this year and have a better record than the Barbies from the Bay, because we will atleast dominate on one side of the ball. You guys will be no better than decent on either side.

BTW----Alex Smith is such a fem.

Damn it. I hate defending trolls, but he found someone. I actually believe that there may be a game where we only score 7 points. In fact. I could see us losing when scoring only 2 Rackers FG's.

There is a team like Denver, or Baltimore that can hold the Cards to 7 points or less.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05