Cards 3 to 3.5 point dogs...

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
First of all what the hell is a tardf fan?? Is that something you 49ers say at your circle jerk parties after being dominated by the Cardinals year after year??

its short for TardF**k fans.

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I've had some heated battles with seahawk and raider fans but this is by far the weakest group of fans i've ever come across. this is pathetic.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
So lets go back thirty years when you started watching the niners.
1978, 2-14
1977, 5-9
1976, 8-6
1975, 5-9
1974, 6-8
1973, 5-9 ( thirty years + as you noted )

My geuss is you actually started rooting for the niners no sooner then Walsh's third year when they started winning in 1981. As far as most of you niner fans, you are just like the cowboys fans, solid core with mostly bandwagon fans. We are a different breed here, we stick by our team win or lose, which as fans gives us a proud history. Our time is coming, we have started our domination with the niners and will be moving on to the seahawks, and rams. In the end the division will be ours and it will mean more, as we have rode out the storm, can you say the same thing?

When exactly did that happen? I know you haven't been a fan since they left Chicago.

Every team has a dedicated fan base and a bandwagon base too. The Niners is simply larger than the cards as we have made the playoffs more than once in the last 50+ years.

MNNinerfan

Reaction score
First of all what the hell is a tardf fan?? Is that something you 49ers say at your circle jerk parties after being dominated by the Cardinals year after year??

Funny that only Cardinal fans mention anything about gay activities.

Gambit

First-Class Second-Rate Poster
Reaction score
I've had some heated battles with seahawk and raider fans but this is by far the weakest group of fans i've ever come across. this is pathetic.

Then go back to them. I'm sure they miss you. You're the first person they see when they sign on to the message board. It's good to belong to someone.

slanidrac16

ASFN Icon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
clements or harris. both pro-bowl players last year. the question is, who will send fitzgerald out of the game? another pro-bowl player, michael lewis.

Just what I wanted to hear. That means Boldin will have about 12 catches for 200 yds and 2 td's.
WE ARE THE REASON YOU GUYS WENT OUT AND SIGNED CLEMENTS!! If I'm right, HArris was on you team last year and could do NOTHING to stop our Dynamic Duo.
I'm going to be nice to you. If you want to pick on us, talk about our defense. You may win an argument or two about that. But to say this Cardinal offense will only score 7 pts is absurd. We AVERAGED 30 pts against you last year. We averaged 27 pts. against you over the last 2 years. ...and you think Nate Clements is going to turn around your whole defense?

Let me give yo something else to think about.
Boldin 27 catches---398 yds----3 td's
Fitz 28 catches---457 yds----2 td's

This is what our dynamic duo has done to your 49ers over the last 4 games.
You need to clone Clements a COUPLE of times and have him ready by next Monday.

Seven points......please.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Crumpets are delicious. Although I prefer scones.

Agree. Blueberry is my favorite...have you ever been to an English High Tea? For approximately $50.00 per person the former Santa Barbara Biltmore put on a beautiful, authentic English tea.....lovely. :D

Gambit

Reaction score
Agree. Blueberry is my favorite...have you ever been to an English High Tea? For approximately $50.00 per person the former Santa Barbara Biltmore put on a beautiful, authentic English tea.....lovely. :D

I have not...although once my fraternity put on an event that has since become known only as The Debacle...the Gentleman's Tea. We never lived it down.

:)

Utah49er

Reaction score
Just what I wanted to hear. That means Boldin will have about 12 catches for 200 yds and 2 td's.
WE ARE THE REASON YOU GUYS WENT OUT AND SIGNED CLEMENTS!! If I'm right, HArris was on you team last year and could do NOTHING to stop our Dynamic Duo.
I'm going to be nice to you. If you want to pick on us, talk about our defense. You may win an argument or two about that. But to say this Cardinal offense will only score 7 pts is absurd. We AVERAGED 30 pts against you last year. We averaged 27 pts. against you over the last 2 years. ...and you think Nate Clements is going to turn around your whole defense?

You have a point.....I brought up 7points to stir you boys up a bit.
Your recievers are gonna be tough, they always are, but hopefully our D shows up.
What I am hoping for is our offense keeping your recievers off the field for long periods.
We will see!

GO NINERS!!!!!!!

jefftheshark

Drive By Poster
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Okay, stop it!

Don't you see all this talk about scones and high tea is just playing into their hands?

:D

Someone please say, "How about them Bears?", to get us out of this because those aren't pillows we're talking about!

You must be registered for see images

JTS

Sean John

BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score

i never said anything about only 7 points. what are you talking about. you have me mixed up with Utah49er. you won't even score 7.

Genus49

Reaction score

I don't know who said 49ers D would only keep the cards to 7 points, that's just wishful thinking but if you think that Nate Clements is the only addition to the 49ers defense you need to open your eyes.

And there's a reason Walt Harris couldn't keep both your receivers in check...you know why? Because he's one friggin player.

I'm not here to talk trash, until proven otherwise the Cards for some reason have the 49ers number past 2 years. However if you really think the 49ers didn't improve on both sides of the ball then you're just a homer.

49ers improved their pass rush and their secondary at least on paper. If they put it together in the game, your passing game will flutter.

Gambit

Reaction score
Not sure why you posted that, but it was interesting none the less.

Originally it was supposed to be a joke...obviously not successful. But I'm glad you enjoyed the post anyhow. Norton was quite a character.

Card Trader

ASFN Lifer
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I don't know who said 49ers D would only keep the cards to 7 points, that's just wishful thinking but if you think that Nate Clements is the only addition to the 49ers defense you need to open your eyes.

And there's a reason Walt Harris couldn't keep both your receivers in check...you know why? Because he's one friggin player.

I'm not here to talk trash, until proven otherwise the Cards for some reason have the 49ers number past 2 years. However if you really think the 49ers didn't improve on both sides of the ball then you're just a homer.

49ers improved their pass rush and their secondary at least on paper. If they put it together in the game, your passing game will flutter.

Improving on both sides of the ball is something EVERY team thinks they do. You could have Champ Bailey and a prime Deion Sanders out there and you aren't "shutting down" the passing game.

If you guys focus on stopping the run, you will most likely beat us, in SF, on Monday. I do think though that the Niners are going to be a bit surprised at what the Cards have to offer, and I can't wait to see Boldin run over someone.

1usctrojan

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Okay, stop it!

Don't you see all this talk about scones and high tea is just playing into their hands?

:D

Someone please say, "How about them Bears?", to get us out of this because those aren't pillows we're talking about!

You must be registered for see images

JTS

But I was just offering my female Cardinal fan's graciousness and hospitality, you know, something they can understand and relate to (the female part anyway). :D

Last edited:

Genus49

Reaction score
Improving on both sides of the ball is something EVERY team thinks they do. You could have Champ Bailey and a prime Deion Sanders out there and you aren't "shutting down" the passing game.

If you guys focus on stopping the run, you will most likely beat us, in SF, on Monday. I do think though that the Niners are going to be a bit surprised at what the Cards have to offer, and I can't wait to see Boldin run over someone.

You're correct, every team does think that. Like I said however on paper the 49ers have done a very good job improving the team.

Offense they replace Kwame Harris, year of extra experience for Alex Smith and Vernon Davis, Ashley Lelie and Darrell Jackson added.

Defense they add Nate Clements, Michael Lewis, Tully Banta-Cain, Patrick Willis and Franklin at NT.

also...I never said 49ers could shut down the cards passing game. I said if the pass rush is there it could flutter.

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05