Cards 49ers Game 1 Thread 2008

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Kurt was a two minute drill expert last season.....lets hope he channels some of that right here

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
So far, this is a typical game where the Cards can sink an opponent, but let them stay in it only to lose at the very end.

Yep. Letting them linger. We've all seen where this leads.

We're gonna be seeing Leinart soon. Maybe not today, but very soon.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
We're almost lucky this is a tie game as horribly as we've played. This was just pathetic and yet it's 10-10.

TJ

Reaction score
I think Levi was drawn, but Kurt blew that one for us

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Sweet! Now the 9ers can have enough time to get the go ahead FG.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
Try to rund down the clock and gets false start. Wow...I'm getting really drunk...

TJ

Reaction score
Nice, we are going to leave two time outs on the field.....way to go offense!

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
It still seems that we can't stop the run or run the ball itself, at least on a consistent manner.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Why are we letting an inferior team play with us? Why can't we go for the throat when we have good field position? Why can't Kurt hand off to Hightower? Why

Why are we intent on running until obvious passing downs? Why can't our OL block?

Why is Gore killing us again? Gameplan much?

Come on Cards! You always suck on the road, but even this game should be a gimme!

Why can't we get a real kicker on this team?

Let's go guys! Rally at the half and run away with this one! You need to develop a killer instinct at some point if you want a winning season!

TJ

Reaction score
1st half grades:

Offense - F
Defense - B-
Special Teams - C+

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
We can't protect Kurt either, he'll be lucky to survive this game if they keep hitting him.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
It still seems that we can't stop the run or run the ball itself, at least on a consistent manner.

Are you watching this game? I don't think running the ball is our problem. Warner is our problem.

James: 12 car, 59 yds

Warner: 6/11, 75 yds, two awful sacks, looks like he's drunk on cough syrup while managing the team in the huddle.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
What can you even say at half time that is anywhere positive. Gee We had the ball 4 times inside the 40 and twice inside the 10. We have no turnovers and they have 3. And the game is tied. The 49ers will go in saying make 1 less misstake and they win the game. This is unacceptable....I am serious. WHiz is not as good as coach as people think. The offensive play calling is WAY to conservative. This game reminds me EXactly as last years 49er opener...except different QB. Jesus throw the DAMN ball down the field and mix the play calling up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!