Cards 49ers Game 1 Thread 2008

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, listening to these announcers suck Sullivan off is getting old in a hurry. Who would have imagined that.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I'm telling you..... Martz is going to KILL Frank Gore this year.

The dude is too fragile for all these touches.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Our team is like having 1000.00 compared to the 49ers and their 50 dollars. Yet we both come home with the same peice of garbage and no money left. We never utilize our strengths.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Gore always has a field day against us

Bingo.

We never seem to figure it out either - he is their entire offense. This is like USC in the Allen days: Student Body Left, Student Body Right.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
Wow, listening to these announcers suck Sullivan off is getting old in a hurry. Who would have imagined that.

Yeah, they fell all over themselves about that great throw. Uh, it was a very simple pitch-and-catch. Absolutely no difficulty level to it. It isn't hard hitting a receiver clear of any defender by at least 5 yards.

Anyone else wondering why, with these aggressive athletes, we keep getting burned? I'm not wondering....I'm putting it back where the blame belongs...on Pendy.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
I don't get how San Frans recievers and backs have so much separation but our vaunted corps of recievers always see lots of traffic around them. This has actually gone on for years.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Our WRs can get separation - we are just calling lame, conservative plays. If we actually threw the ball past the line of scrimmage we'd be able to see if they separate.

crisper57

Open the Roof!
Reaction score
Block that kick!!! Kurt in the 2 minute drill better come through. Now we don't have to rely on over-running the GD ball!!

That is how it is done Rackers! Take notes.

Last edited:

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
We only seem to get aggressive when we are behind.

The aggressiveness seems to make the entire team play more freely.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
We should have kept Nedney on the roster the season after he got hurt. How much longer did Jacke kick?

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
So far, this is a typical game where the Cards can sink an opponent, but let them stay in it only to lose at the very end. Only the Cards can create 3 turnovers in the 1st half and not be ahead at the break.

Cards_Campos

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
God is Rackers kick going to cost us this game....I think that has been texted like in 5 games before....Tells you why he should be Cut!

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
I am actually offended that we are merely tied.

Yes.... We can go score before the half, and yes we do get it first in the 3rd Q.... But we really killed them this half and as of now.... the slate is even.

+3 TO ratio.
Edge is finding lanes
We are killing them in field position

Tied.