Cards 49ers Game Thread

freebyrd

Reaction score
c'mon red birds have some pride, YOUR IN YOUR HOUSE~~~~HERE WE GO CARDINALS HERE WE GO

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Not Rolle's fault. It's a damn 7 yard hook pattern, the safeties behind them need to make that tackle.

Yes it is. He shouldnt have gambled like that. Thats what happens when you gamble more often then not. Last week was the exception not the rule. Especially in his case.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Seems pretty obvious that this is going to be a shootout and probably go down to the last possession. That's Cardinal football I guess.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Rolle is just the designated whipping boy, I guess.

Corners are supposed to make plays on the ball. He went for it on a very short pass. It's not his fault that Celestin allowed Arnaz f'n Battle to turn it into a 60 yard run.
Co-sign.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Yes it is. He shouldnt have gambled like that. Thats what happens when you gamble more often then not. Last week was the exception not the rule. Especially in his case.

So never gamble on the ball, and just let that play gain 15 yards every time? Brilliant.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Looks like Grimm couldn't make a silk purse out of sows ears after all.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So never gamble on the ball, and just let that play gain 15 yards every time? Brilliant.

Nobody said never gamble. But that was not the time to do it. The ball was uncatchable by him. Stuuupid gamble.

freebyrd

Reaction score
the annoncers are making it sound like the niners bringing in that offensive consultant has solved their problems and its hard to argue with except for the fact that they are playing the cards,
theyll be back to their same sorry ass selves next week

freebyrd

Reaction score
we are not playing like a team thats in the hunt for the division title if we lose we don't deserve to be respected by anybody

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Nobody said never gamble. But that was not the time to do it. The ball was uncatchable by him. Stuuupid gamble.

Hindsight is always 20-20. I don't think Rolle can wait for you (or I) to judge whether or not it's the right time to gamble. I usually think your comments are right on, but Rolle seems to take more blame then he deserves. If Celestin didn't get humiliated by a lousy WR we wouldn't be having this conversation regardless of what Rolle did.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
the annoncers are making it sound like the niners bringing in that offensive consultant has solved their problems and its hard to argue with except for the fact that they are playing the cards,
theyll be back to their same sorry ass selves next week

I think the 3 turnovers and big kick return had more to do with it.

Of course playing our schizo defense doesn't hurt either.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Rons Pitts is saying the Cards 'are in a dogfight they never expected'. I doubt it.
4th and 1, I say punt.