Cards 49ers Game Thread

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
Good play by Fitz for preventing the pick.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hindsight is always 20-20. I don't think Rolle can wait for you (or I) to judge whether or not it's the right time to gamble. I usually think your comments are right on, but Rolle seems to take more blame then he deserves. If Celestin didn't get humiliated by a lousy WR we wouldn't be having this conversation regardless of what Rolle did.

Simple fact is that if you are going to take that gamble you need to do it on a ball that is at least within your reach. He didnt.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Who started that "firsts" thread. SF continues the trend. Longest play, longest drive, highest score...

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Was great we got a first down on the 4th down call, but to get only 2 more yards on the next series?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
god I feel so bad right now can't believe our defense is playing so bad like this pitiful to watch

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well qtr of the season coming up time for the cards to step up

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
The problem is, with NO speed at WR the safeties have no reason to respect the big play.

Nice hit, Dansby!

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
The problem is, with NO speed at WR the safeties have no reason to respect the big play.

Nice hit, Dansby!

Yeah, Boldin and Fitz are horrible. James too. Are you currently employed? If not, you should be the GM.

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
You guys do realize that our biggest problem today is that SF is playing their second string QB. I was really happy to see Gore come back in. Their #2 RB was killing us.