Cards 49ers Game Thread

freebyrd

Reaction score
Nah man I was just kidding. I get banned all the time. I guess I should have put a smiley at the end of that post.

I have been getting calls from a few countries and religions looking for someone to lead them though.
_________
ok cool, its amazing what a smiley can do huh:D
back to the game

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
It's really hard to think of words to explain how much Dilfer sucks. There is probably a word for it in German. "Dilfersucken" or something.

cardsfanmd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
linky?

having to listen to niners radio....'a big shout out to the Bay area BLAH BLAH BLAH'
I went to NFL.com in the beginning of the season and bought the Feildpass. It was like 30 bucks for the season. You can also buy like four games for 9 dollars or something. It only took like 5 minutes and I was listening live. Good stuff. How does it sound coming from the niners guys though? I am thinking about listeing to the other teams announcers from here on out, as I just cannot bear to listen to anymore Wolfleyisms.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I'd much rather use another tight end as a receiver than to put Sean Morey back out there.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
I think it will be important to keep SF off the board here since we give them the ball to start the 2nd half.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
YES! And no, Rolle is still playing corner.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Eric Green is hurt.
Did San Fran have the option to add the 5 yards to the end of the run on that coverage penalty?