Cards 49ers Game Thread!

MigratingOsprey

Thank You Paul!
Reaction score
still winning and that is all that matters - definitely looks like a completely different half for your offense

SF doesn't have enough experience to know how to win this - you just better hope some lessons are learned as well

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
I'm not totally pessimistic--we look no worse than the Seahawks today. IIRC, James finally catches a pass, then runs for a first. They need to practice--they don't look smooth, but that's no surprise with a new OL. I don't know what to say about the D--it has always looked a little patchwork, but I thought the DL problems were pretty well solved. Nope.

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Ugh. Our run blocking is KILLING me!!! Seriously, the pass protection has been good about 90% of the time, but most of James' yards are of his making, not by any assistance from the OL....

Our D is also killing me. They are giving up too many big plays....

Kurt looks like a professional dart thrower. Man, his throws and decision making is superb....

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
FG, long drive, they won the game unless there's a disaster. Thank heavens--I hope we start improving in the second half.

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
Yay! The Cowboy game is over and they switched over to the Cardinal game.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Wow, the recovered the onside....with as bad as the Cards D has been, I dont feel too confident.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
eh this is a 3 win team we barley beat i'm sure the fanbois will be making plans for the super bowl but I was unimpresed with ST and the D and the Oline.

wembley88

A Grand Old Team
Reaction score
Wow. that was too close for comfort.

Stilll the win will send me to bed with a smile on my face - once my heart rate gets below 180...

night all

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Well, I guess I should feel happy about a W, but let me say this, we have problems in several areas...

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
I didnt see the game, but it sounds like it was a repeat of all the good and the bad from last year.

Treesquid said:
eh this is a 3 win team we barley beat i'm sure the fanbois will be making plans for the super bowl but I was unimpresed with ST and the D and the Oline.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05