Cards 49ers Game Thread!

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
Boys welcome to the Edge factor! When the game needs to slowed down and taken control of that what's this guy does!

Scot1

Registered
Reaction score
Gore is doing very well. I just noticed that Watson & Lewis are non-eligible--what happened? Is Clancy playing the whole game? What happened to our deep run-stopping DL?

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
I have really noticed through the preseason and today that all the defensive players seem to be trying to destroy the opposition on every tackle , and b/c of it they aren't wrapping up!

BigRedFan

Registered
Reaction score
I guess his poor Wonderlic score isnt hurting him too much.

Scot1 said:
Gore is doing very well. I just noticed that Watson & Lewis are non-eligible--what happened? Is Clancy playing the whole game? What happened to our deep run-stopping DL?

MrY

Veteran
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
I wonder if we will ever get to see who our punt returner is. Guess we have to make them punt first

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
We are making the 9ers look half way decent today. The "D" is looking weak. I already conceded a weak O-line but the D has me very concerned.

HooverDam

Reaction score
Wow, I hate this big fat offensive line. Denny needs to change his philosophy and go for faster, leaner Olineman.

Oh wow- what great punt coverage!

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Our o-line is too tired to protect Warner, and our defense is struggling. One game does not a season make, but I'm getting concerned that we
are not conditoned/prepared to play a full game.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
The D is way too inconsitent. Our O-line is tired and on very shaky ground.

Cardforlife

Veteran
Reaction score
they certainly don't look overly prepared for tougher teams. But I'll the 9ers some credit they look alright on offense.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Cardforlife said:
they certainly don't look overly prepared for tougher teams. But I'll the 9ers some credit they look alright on offense.

and Gore is shredding our D