Cards Bucs Game Thread

ANDY440

Registered
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
The sad thing is, everyone is going to overlook the putrid cards play today and lay all the blame on the refs for that call and lack of review.

Yea right there only 100 posts already laying blame on the coachs .

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
top 10 draft pick yet again. I thought we were so much better than this.

November seems to be when our playoff dreams die every year.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
We did do it to ourselves. As soon as wiz took the first of his last two timeouts i knew he'd screwed the cards. What an idiot. Did he take coaching lessons from dennis greeN? jesus, what an idiot.

Wow, you knew that there was going to be an interception that needed to be challenged? You must be psychic! Can I have some stock picks?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Well their goes the playoff's good job cards way to prepare after a buy week idiots

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
Can't really blame Whis for the TO situation, IMO. We were in good shape time-wise to put a drive together. Typical Cardinal luck that the INT was with more than 2:00.

CaptTurbo

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why os Green even on the punt reurn team? He hasnt blocked one guy. Did whiz supposedly put some sort of dream team of coaches together? More like a nightmare of washups that rode coatails of others.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
well atleast we have the draft to look forward to thats the cardinals superbowl but they even find a way to screw up their

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wow, you knew that there was going to be an interception that needed to be challenged? You must be psychic! Can I have some stock picks?

I thought he should've saved one for the offense. We would've gotten the ball at about 2:10 with a timeout. I'd prefer that to 2:49 and no timeouts.

But, I wasn't even thinking about the challenge angle.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
Short SKF....anyway this team was ill prepared. Any time a no name back gets 120 on your D and they control the ball for 40 minutes you know you were not prepared to lace them up...period.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I thought he should've saved one for the offense. We would've gotten the ball at about 2:10 with a timeout. I'd prefer that to 2:49 and no timeouts.

But, I wasn't even thinking about the challenge angle.

I'd take the extra time. You've got the sidelines and spikes and the two minute warning to stop the clock. an extra 40 seconds is a huge deal.

ajcardfan

I see you.
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'd take the extra time. You've got the sidelines and spikes and the two minute warning to stop the clock. an extra 40 seconds is a huge deal.

In college, I'd use the timeouts and take the 40 seconds. But, in the pros, I'd keep one in my pocket because it's harder to stop the clock.

The decision to burn them bit Whis in the butt.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I swear does fitz want to be traded because it seems like he makes a boneheaded play thats big in every game.... How in the hell do you step out of freaking bounds when we you have a clear path for the td no way boldin would do that... just makes sick another game that couldve been :( ugh

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05