Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Wiz high fiving the fans!!!!

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
This game has to make NFL Replay, even with all the close games this week. Imagine how bad it would be going into the bye if we lost this? Huzzah.

RonF

Per Ardua Ad Astra
Reaction score
Since the crowd was primarily cowboy fans does this game count as a win on the road?

BigShtank

The heat dun frieded my brain
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while because there was too much pessimism on here, which I saw again on this board when the game went into OT, but how bout them damn Cards??????

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
That feeling is happiness. It is normal. Don't be afraid to use it for good things.

Well in Ouchie's defense, he IS a lawyer and wants to make sure he doesn't have to sue his feelings for misrepresentation...:D

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
I haven't been on here for a while because there was too much pessimism on here, which I saw again on this board when the game went into OT, but how bout them damn Cards??????

"Hey man I dropped my marshmallow in the fire reach in there and get it out for me."

"No way man I'll get burned".

"Oh don't be so pessimistic. Reach in there and get it for me."

"No I'll get burned."

"Darn, you're so pessimistic I'm outa here."

People have been burned by the Cards so many times I'll never dis anyone for being pessimistic about this franchise.

But what a weekend. Texas 45 OU 35 and the Cards, for the first time in recent memory, snatch victory from the jaws of defeat.

:koolaid: