Cards Cowgirls Game Thread

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Watching Kurt and James play today is like watching an old timers game.

Good ol' Pop Warner.

But like Ed says it is tough to win when Dallas gets to have 16 men on the field.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
It seems pretty obvious that every time we gain more than 3 yards on offense, they are going to call a penalty.

Rats

Somanyfreaks,SofewCircus'
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiners in this thread....were winning against one of the better teams in the league. Quit Whinning!!!

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
What a bunch of whiners in this thread....were winning against one of the better teams in the league. Quit Whinning!!!

"Whinning"

I guess pointing out flat-out biased officiating made you misspell it.

Rats

Reaction score
Yeah, we lose every game because of the officiating...you are to much Ed...not like the Cowgirls haven't had penalties as well...Go Cards!!!

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score

yeah, stop pointing out the fact that warner's turned the ball over twice! those are facts! we don't need 'em.

Ouchie-Z-Clown

I'm better than Mulli!
Reaction score
Yeah, we lose every game because of the officiating...you are to much Ed...not like the Cowgirls haven't had penalties as well...Go Cards!!!

c'mon, you gotta admit that non-called fumble was pretty egregious.

Rats

Reaction score
Like there Qb has not fumbled also... both D's are playing very well...at a fast pace...those are the facts. Qb's fumbling are part of the game. Get over it!!

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
Man, I'm just wincing every time something good happens to the Cowboys and a cheer goes up from the crowd.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
If its not obvious to you that how bad the officiating has been, and one sided, I don't know what to say.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Like there Qb has not fumbled also... both D's are playing very well...at a fast pace...those are the facts. Qb's fumbling are part of the game. Get over it!!

"their" QB.

And "too" much, not "to."

Go upstairs and ask mom if you can get Sunday Ticket and actually WATCH a game sometime. It'll be fun. I swear. Or just go rub one out to your full-length Josh McCown posters.

The refs ripped them off. You're too stupid to see it. Not my problem.

TheHopToad

Россия отстой!
Reaction score
Romo is not having a great game either and both defenses are playing well. At least we are beating them in the special teams game.

Rats

Reaction score
There have been a couple of bad calls...happens routinely against the Cowgirls...focus guys, focus...we are winning.