Bufalay

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I posted this on the EMB, too.

Cards 30
Eagles 27

2 OT

Hope I'm wrong.

2OT you mean the game is tied after 1 OT and McNabb, applying his newly acquired knowledge of the existence of ties, walks off the field causing his team to lose in the second OT?

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
2OT you mean the game is tied after 1 OT and McNabb, applying his newly acquired knowledge of the existence of ties, walks off the field causing his team to lose in the second OT?

I knew someone would get the inside joke.

Drop D

Striving for the Penultimate
Reaction score
Cards by 8

DeShawn Jackson has possible td, but drops the ball at the one. He is replaced by this guy in the lineup

This guy obviously lost a bet. I wonder what the guy would have had to wear if this guy had won.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Cards 20, Eagles 27. :(

Some keys to the game are protecting Kurt Warner, tackling, not turning the ball over, not committing penalties in important situations, stopping screen passes, getting stops on 3rd and 4th down, and special teams must not give up short fields or touchdowns.

Last edited:

mojorizen7

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
34 -31
CARDS
As long as this game doesn't rest on the head...er foot of Rackers in the late stages. I look for the CARDS to trade TD's with the EAGLES until someone's defense makes a big play late.
Enter: Adrian Wilson:D

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05