Cards Eagles predictions

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
Yeah i know, there are other threads that address the topic. But i ask that you indulge me this rare opportunity, as this wont be my first prediction thead.
Where does one start. After 2 decades as a fan driving a 100 miles a game for years on end to the empty cauldron of SDS. Bouyed each year by hope and having those hopes dashed by the harsh reality of the NFL.
Well the place to start Sunday is between the tackles where all good football starts. Duece is starting to perform like the player i hoped he would be. This Sunday i challenge his counterpart Mr. Wells to step up to the plate and dominate not only at the line but a full step beyond. This will be the key, our interior line, Mr Sendelin included need to dominate the LOS in order for us to win and in order for us to have the Edge.
There will need to be contributions by every player including JJ and Terrell.
Confidence, attitude, or skill alone wont be enough. It will take all three and more as i see this a game for the ages. 2 teams dissed by the media and their own fans in an all out battle.
While the passing game has been lights out we will need to be careful against a good pass D and take what they give us. Bide your time Mr Warner.
Our D WILL feed off of this. Mssrs. Dockett, Watson, Robinson and Smith all have something to prove as well. And then there's DRC and the calculated presure of Mr Wilson.
It wont be easy and it will be fun, so here goes

In a slugfest

Cards 20
Eagles 17

Last edited:

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I just looked back at my Madden 09 season, where I already played through. On Sunday, Jan 18, we squared off against THE EAGLES in the NFC Championship game and we beat them 28-14.

Prophetic??

We also won the Super Bowl over the Pats by a score of 10-3.

Brian

PANEM ET CIRCENSES
Reaction score
Easy.

Cards - 694 (only because the practice squad went in at halftime)

Ea-girls - 1 (only because the NFL feels bad and awards them a point for going to the right stadium).

Reaction score
Eagles 31
Cards 17

On their way to a loss however, the Cards do become the first team this season to get more than 14 points against the Eagles in their second meeting with them. Something the Giants, Skins, and Cowboys couldn't do.

TJ

Frank Kaminsky is my Hero.
Reaction score
Eagles 31
Cards 17

On their way to a loss however, the Cards do become the first team this season to get more than 14 points against the Eagles in their second meeting with them. Something the Giants, Skins, and Cowboys couldn't do.

Mess with the bull, you'll get the horns. Didn't you watch ATL and CAR??

Cards 24 Eagles 20

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Eagles 31
Cards 17

Cardinals 17
Eagles 15 :p

BirdMan21

Ex-Ex-AP Hype Man
Reaction score
Cardinals - 3
Eagles - 2

Rackers with the 3-run bomb with 22 seconds left to win.

b8rtm8nn

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
Scary game, I believe our offense actually takes charge in the fourth quarter to seal a lead swapping game:

28 Cards
20 Eagles

goeagles412

Registered
Reaction score
Eagles 27
Cardinals 13

Warner is sacked 5 times and throws 2 picks. Cards will be completely unable to run the ball, and McNabb will continue his streak.

Crazy Canuck

ASFN Icon
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
Eagles 27
Cardinals 13

Warner is sacked 5 times and throws 2 picks. Cards will be completely unable to run the ball, and McNabb will continue his streak.

and McNabb will continue his streak of choking and puking on the big stage!

BCEagle

Registered
Reaction score
I posted this on the EMB, too.

Cards 30
Eagles 27

2 OT

Hope I'm wrong.

joeshmo

Kangol Hat Aficionado
Reaction score
Cards in a Dome scores more then 20 without a doubt, dont care what D they face it just happens.

It comes down to turnovers and its as simple as that. Eagles O will take advantage of short fields all day long and score no matter how well our D is playing.

So if we win the turnover battle heck if we even tie the turnover battle we win. Comes down to one simple stat, no need for lengthy breakdowns.

If we win or tie the turnover battle.

Cards 27
Eagles 17

If we lose the turnover battle

Cards 23
Eagles 31

MrRogers

Reaction score
Cards by 8

DeShawn Jackson has possible td, but drops the ball at the one. He is replaced by this guy in the lineup

Attachments

• eaglesfan.jpg
    eaglesfan.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 50