4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This D couldn't stop my grandmother

Duckjake

LEGACY MEMBER
LEGACY MEMBER
Reaction score
Favre can still hit the open reciever, especially with a lame pass rush.

We'd need to have a guy three yards deep in the other teams' backfield at the snap to have a pass rush that could cover for our pathetic secondary. Farve only needs one second to find those wide open guys.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Never mind that was Green...

Yeah, let's rid this team of all Denny Green guys.. The intelligence level on most of them is sickening. Even Clancy... Why keep guys that were part of all of the problems that Denny created? I dont know why Whiz didnt just do the same thing that Sean Payton did in NO when he got there. Just cut all the fat and get rid of anything the past, horrible coach put together..

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Last week was WISE-enhunt, this week WHEEZ-enhunt. We need a 'Predict the mispronunciation' thread for next week's game.

MrYeahBut

4 Food groups: beans, chili, cheese, bacon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I say we onside kick every kickoff for the rest of the year. Our D can't stop them no matter where they start on the field. We at least have a chance at a recovery with the onside kick

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
I told my wife after the first half that it only took them 1 quarter to score 34 points and we had a whole half to do it. Well, we did it but our defense did not show up.