Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Oh god.... Q

Why in the !!*& ARE THEY STILL PLAYING!!!!!!!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Bad weather has knocked my satellite out and I can't watch anymore of the game. Too bad it didnt happen about 3 hours ago.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Q was knocked out for sure. This is crazy.

WHY WAS HE IN THERE!!!????!!!

bankybruce

All In!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If that was Adrian Wilson, he would have been thrown out of the game. Classy that both teams said a prayer together though.

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
He lauched and hit helmet to helmet. No penalty? If that had been ADUB. gaud, I hope Q is OK>

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
********. I am so ****ing angry right now. At the jets, at the cards, at all of them.

Dr. Jones

Has No Time For Love
Reaction score
Jesus..... That's our guy right there. In GARBAGE TIME!

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
You cant blame Warner for his injury. They shouldnt even be playing. Blame Whiz. End this fu**ing game already. Why they are still trying to score like that is beyond me. Fomr the Jets going for two to the Cards doing this. The game is OVER!!

Covert Rain

Father smelt of elderberries!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There are a few obvious things after the first few games of the season. There are still massive holes in this offensive line and this team is thiner on "D" then I thought. This team let guys roam deep in the secondary all day.

If this team can't get by the jets when missing a guy (AW) on defense this is going to be a long day. This used to remind of the days when Aeneas Williams would miss a game and the Cards defense would fall apart. I know I am spoiled by hearing Adrian Wilson's name being called all day but this was pathetic.

Lefty

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
No way the Jets should be hitting like that when they are up 21. The officials should be suspended for not call a penalty on that blatant cheapshot.