Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Pasch said he went through all his reads and then decided to throw it to the guy who was covered the best.

What a nightmare start.

Very ill advised as the reciever wouldn't have gotten the first down anyway, even if he caught it.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
1--If Haley keeps this up, I'm going to start lumping him in with Pendy and call for his effing head. We need to come out aggressive and strike back, and two straight run plays? What the ef is that? I partly blame Whis for this, because it is clearly his uber-conservative crap gameplan he's forcing on this team, for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE week.

2--Warner is very close to a benching. VERY CLOSE. He has looked AWEFUL after the first few plays.

3--We ARE the same old Cards right now, and unless we put in a heroic effort and pull this game out, we're absolutely garbage.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Im tellin ya...his inability to be able to move outside of the effin pocket KILLS this team!! It is one of the most underrated aspects to being a good quarterback and KW cant do it.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
2-2 here we come. This team is so ridiculous. I mean how inept do they need to be? What a joke.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
This is why you can cram QB rating straight up your cornhole. I don't care what the numbers say - Warner is terrible.

I am so sick of watching him struggle to take 2 steps to his right or left, turning the ball over, and walking off the field with that "Oops I crapped my pants" look on his face. Is anyone on here not sick of seeing that look after 3 years?

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
This has the making of a complete blowout stinker...one that sets the franchise back...

ASUCHRIS

ONE HEART BEAT!!!
Reaction score
Nothing ruins a nice day faster than these clowns. We are all gluttons for punishment.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
1--If Haley keeps this up, I'm going to start lumping him in with Pendy and call for his effing head. We need to come out aggressive and strike back, and two straight run plays? What the ef is that? I partly blame Whis for this, because it is clearly his uber-conservative crap gameplan he's forcing on this team, for the SECOND CONSECUTIVE week.
3--We ARE the same old Cards right now, and unless we put in a heroic effort and pull this game out, we're absolutely garbage.

I could not agree with you more. I just said #1 to my dad on the phone - we go down 7 and our strategy is two runs up the middle and a pass on 3rd down?

And some people on here will never get it, but the reason people say "same old cards" is because they are the same old cards.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
how fast can you erase 3 weeks worth of decent play?

-fumbles - check
-drive killing intentional grounding penalties - check
-pick 6 - check

the quarterback thing just wont be solved. this is why i guess...i dont even know what we should do at this point.

thats about as good a job one can do against an average team to piss away a game and to also have people start calling for #7 in less than a half.
- blocked FG - check

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Two series in a row now we've run the ball on first and second down, down two scores.

Come on.

azsouthendzone

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Hahahaha. LMFAO. We should all know by now that by following these idiots that this is what we get.

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
If Warner is still demanding to be traded somewhere he can start, I'd like to suggest the Saskatchewan Rough Riders. Or maybe the Nagasaki Soy Fighters of the Japan Football League.

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Haley's play calling is just terrible and Warner is too nonchalant. Where's the energy!

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Warner taking two steps to avoid the rush is the equivalent to watching Refrigerator Perry climb 30 flights of stairs.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I'm very close to calling for Haley's head and starting to rail against Whis for his inept gameplanning.

they have gotten into the red zone twice, players are making massive execution errors, this isn't on the coaches.

did you see that fantastic play call that had urban wide open for a 15 yard game go off his hands?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
If ever, IF EVER there was a time for CP to get his head out of his ass and suddenly figure out how to call a defense, now is it. We MIGHT then be able to force a much needed 3-and-out.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05