Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Calvisi had just said on radio that Haley used to work for the Jets, this is a big game for him and "look for the O to make changes and get back into this they have the right guy in Warner."

Un fricking real.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
Is this live or a replay from 2003?

Only worse...I don't think I have ever seen as bad a half in my life...ever...exept for maybe in some college and high school games...This is a new low...in a history of lows

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The only "good" news is SF is losing too.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Calvisi had just said on radio that Haley used to work for the Jets, this is a big game for him and "look for the O to make changes and get back into this they have the right guy in Warner."

Un fricking real.

Maybe he still does.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Yeah...it would probably be smart for all of us to just turn to something else. This is too scary... Looks like the ghost of Denny is coming to haunt us.. Not as if we werent already cursed in the first place.

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Do you see how Favre actually is able to "move" around back there in the pocket... It is amazing what a little scrambling ability can do for you as a quarterback. Hey Kurt, try it sometime.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
About the only thing that can turn this game around now is a DRC picksix here like the one AW had a couple of years ago.

Yotesfan85044

Registered
Reaction score
Sarah Palin can breathe a little easier. No matter how badly she bombs at the VP debate Thursday night, it won't be anywhere near as embarassing as the Cardinals performance today.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
There's a novel concept throw the ball away if nobody is open, of course we're holding on the play

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I'm so glad I get to go to work and make money rather than watch this high school football team. It's sad that the best NFL team I root for is probably the Penn State Nittainy Lions. Ugh.

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I feel like they should call the game at halftime.