Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
Of course the defense gives up when the offense holds the ball for 90 seconds per possession.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God this game is a nightmare.

So much for staying on the East Coast all week.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
That was the ugliest offensive and defensive sequence I have seen in a long time.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so, are we now staring at a 4 game losing streak with Buffalo and Dallas coming up at home?

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
This is too much to ask from mentally challenged CP

Sadly, you were right. If this guy is still with the team on Monday...I don't know, I just don't know. I don't know how I can support a team that continues to employ such a moron. At least the Lions finally fired Millen. I just don't know any more. My God.

Shzm13

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
It was about time the injury bug got to us

Not saying we deserve it or anything, but it is surprising that we hadn't gotten that many injured players as other teams.

Oh well, time for DRC to step up!

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
BTW, warner needs to stay in and see this through, this would be unfair to put Matt in this position the defense will be blitzing all out.

CHAPTER 7

Registered
Reaction score
BUAH HA HA HA!!!! 21-0! Nice going dumb arses! Nice going! We are still a joke. Playoffs? Playoffs? Don't kid yourselves. They should just surrender now and rest for next week. Oh wait. They will still lose either way.

Jttsaz

#40 Never Forget
Reaction score
so much for the fast start...I don't see how this team recovers from this kind of loss this year..this is "Same Ole Cards" taken to the extreme..The defense flat out quit on this drive...this is a season changer IMO...

Ed Burmila

Registered
Reaction score
This entire team plays down to Warner. His lack of energy, his slow-motion movement, his idiotic decision making, his willingness to give up at the drop of a hat....everything plays down to him and his 33rpm game speed.

Stout

Hold onto the ball, Murray!
Reaction score
I think after this half, Whiz is gonna take over playcalling if this crap continues. I dont care how crappy our clock management is if we cant establish any kind of offense at all with Haley calling plays.

Oh, and there goes Antrel again.. missing another tackle. He looks pretty good out there!!! lol BUST

Why should he take over play callig? It's EXACTLY the gameplan he wanted implemented. Both in Washington and today in NY, Whis has brought in an idiotically conservative gameplan. Inexcusable.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Uhm, green is on his feet? He better not freaking unhurt after that garbage. I'm ok with that play as long as Green goes off on a stretcher. But other than that, he should have got up and limped his ass downfield.

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
and let me just say this - Warner ain't "terrible", I just believe over the long run, his mistakes are going to positives. The best you can hope for with him is 8-8. Once we're 2-4, I expect to see Wiz give Matt a chance to sink or swim.

oh, and I expect Pendy to be fired. His D is atrocious.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
This entire team plays down to Warner. His lack of energy, his slow-motion movement, his idiotic decision making, his willingness to give up at the drop of a hat....everything plays down to him and his 33rpm game speed.

Can't argue with this. He was the choice because we were on the road early and needed his leaderhip? He really set the tone today.