Cards Jets Game Thread 2008

dscher

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I actually think DRC and Hood can really be a good combo in the secondary... I think we will be able to help Hood more with a safety and be able to leave DRC man on man. I am trying to find some positives or its just gonna make for a longer day! :(

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
IMHO Kurt gets one last drive, if he doesn't get points on the board and look solid you go to Matt to start the second half.

IF we can score here and score the first drive of the 2nd half we have a shot but not if Kurt keeps playing catch with the Jets players.

Stins

Rookie
Reaction score
Now we got 'em where we want them, we can no runn the ball on 1st & 2nd and then throw an interception!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
Breaston runs hard on the kickoffs but he just never seems to have a chance once he reaches the 20. Is it the blocking or is he not following the lanes?

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
2-4 here we come. Wilson and Watson are *******.

Sorry, but whatever happened to the Larry Wilsons/Dick Butkuses/Jim Marshalls of the NFL? You had to shoot those guys to get them out of a game.

Great. Wilson and Watson will be back when we have a losing record and another crappy season guaranteed. I bet the Cards' sold out streak ends against Buffalo too.

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, Matt better start the second half.

This is the Kurt we have all been terrified of.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
THey need to put Kurt down at the half this is ridiculous.

NYCARDS

Registered
Reaction score
Did Stockton just say things couldnt get any worse for the Cardinals?? I thought that 10 minutes ago but they keep proving me wrong. Just a hunch but I am guessing things get even worse.

HeavyB3

Unregistered User
Reaction score
This is just ****ing embarrassing. Grow some balls Cardinals and play to your potential. Why do we just roll over and die on the road like this? Kurt Warner you are the Jake Plummer of this era. You have a couple good games then you **** up horribly. Might as well take our losing season and see if Leinart can be our guy. Otherwise, back to the drawing board AGAIN. Same thing every year.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05