Cards Lions Game Thread

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I can't believe how much better Pace is this year.

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Thanks, Calvin. You have a meeting with Rod Graves and Karlos Dansby after the game.

Shogun

Never doubt Mitch. EVER.
Reaction score
I can completely understand the resentment with Leonard Pope now. My god is he annoying with these penalties.

UGH.

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
dude wtf another turnover by the cardinals good god wtf are we doing

Zeno

Ancient
Reaction score
channelsurfing.net says they have the audio..I didn't try it because I have field pass

Buckybird

Hoist the Lombardi Trophy
Reaction score
Wtf!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spielman

Non-Troll Rams Fan
Reaction score
I think I've figured out Warner's problem. He's an alien. Apparently his species secretes some kind of slippery substance which makes it difficult to hold onto items; footballs being the items germane to this discussion.

It's the only thing I can think of to explain why he not only has so much trouble hanging onto the ball himself, but why the guys he throws to can't hang onto the ball either. Pope today, Fitzgerald in games past... it just makes sense. He's wearing the gloves to try to stop the secretion, but it's just not working. Probably they secrete more and more of the stuff as they get older.

Last edited:

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
i have that sick feeling coming back again jesus we just can't close a game

Renz

An Army of One
Reaction score
I think I've figured out Warner's problem. He's an alien. Apparently his species secretes some kind of slippery substance which makes it difficult to hold onto items; footballs being the items germaine to this discussion.

It's the only thing I can think of to explain why he not only has so much trouble hanging onto the ball himself, but why the guys he throws to can't hang onto the ball either. Pope today, Fitzgerald in games past... it just makes sense. He's wearing the gloves to try to stop the secretion, but it's just not working. Probably they secrete more and more of the stuff as they get older.

I take it you are watching Gamecast or something. That snap was 5 feet over Warner's head.