Cards Lions Game Thread

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
what's the deal putting Shipp in and not giving Edge an opportunity to hit 100 yrds???

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
God I hate SF. How could such a bad team be .500? Lucky SOBS.

Gore is insanely good though, love that kid after all that he overcame injurywise. He had 2 runs today over 50 yards.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what's the deal putting Shipp in and not giving Edge an opportunity to hit 100 yrds???

Who cares we needed th efirst down and got it and ran the clock out, isn't that the goal?

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Who cares we needed th efirst down and got it and ran the clock out, isn't that the goal?
Yeah, but I'm just trying to understand the logic behind it... Shipp has not carried at all this season so put him now when Edge is having a good game??? :shrug:

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah, but I'm just trying to understand the logic behind it... Shipp has not carried at all this season so put him now when Edge is having a good game??? :shrug:

My guess is they wanted them to think we weren't going to run the ball but I don't know.

I'm just glad we won, it's not like Edge has never gone over 100 in his career.

But I do see your point.

English on tour

Eng-gur-land Eng-gur-land
Reaction score

i'm sorry but for me its a great call!!

if edge is the player i hope he is he will love it two! 100 yards is great the W for the team is better!

Mulli

Supporting Member
Reaction score

You want logic behind something the Cards do? You feeling okay?

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gore is insanely good though, love that kid after all that he overcame injurywise. He had 2 runs today over 50 yards.

Everyone forgets how good Gore was pre-injury. At Miami he was supposed to be the best of him, Portis and McGahee. Those guys only became starters when he got hurt.