Cards @ Panthers Official Game Thread - We Do This Together!

arwillan

The King
Reaction score
i am not even a cards fun, but let me say that i am thoroughly impressed with them so far. i am also thoroughly unimpressed with the panthers. Jake was throwing passes up all night long just hoping that steve smith would somehow be able to catch them. i didn't understand. that interception at the start of the 4th was just horrendous. Smith was hardly visible through the cards defenders.

Great job by the cardinals. Also very nice game today by the Ravens (my team). A ravens/cardinals superbowl would be awesome to see.

Enjoy this one cards fans, it was well-earned

Cheesebeef

ASFN IDOL
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know what's disgusting... DRC is just scratching the surface of his game right now. We could be looking at not only a All Pro, but a Darryl Green type LEGEND at CB.

Shane

Comin for you!
Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
you know what's disgusting... DRC is just scratching the surface of his game right now. We could be looking at not only a All Pro, but a Darryl Green type LEGEND at CB.

Yup..He just now learning to play at this level. Wait till he becomes the savvy veteran with all that physical skill. WOW!

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
Maybe a Deion Sanders type LEGEND at CB! How many years does he have left on his contract? What ever it is it's not near enough! :D

D-Dogg

A Whole New World
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Maybe a Deion Sanders type LEGEND at CB! How many years does he have left on his contract? What ever it is it's not near enough! :D

While he has the potential to make half the field unthrowable, he also beats out Deion in that he can hit like a ton of bricks, even with that slight frame.

Dude will carve out his OWN legend, IMO.

IAWarnerFan

Warnerphile, but a Cards fan!
Reaction score
While he has the potential to make half the field unthrowable, he also beats out Deion in that he can hit like a ton of bricks, even with that slight frame.

Dude will carve out his OWN legend, IMO.
Looking forward to many endzone dances in the near future! :D

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
I started the one last week and it worked out ok...... I am so excited I can barely think straight!!!

3 hours out!!!!

I heard Boldin is in.... Hopefully the RAIN is put on IR!!!!

It's official anytimeuwnt is the only one who can start next weeks game thread. :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05