Cards Pussycats Game Thread 2008

devilalum

Heavily Redacted
Reaction score
3rd and 15, you know they're gonna run and you let the guy waltz up the middle for 16 yards and the first down to end the game.

Unbelievable!!!

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
This is not a championship calibur team by an means; they will be lucky to win the division by default... pathetic choke job again...

CtCardinals78

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
This d sucks balls. This d plays with no heart or effort. Not only will they get their ass kicked next week but will fail to win the division. The ultimate tease team in all professional sports. Why do I continue to do this to myself every Sunday?

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
come on atlesat put some on men on the dline in case they run man what a horrible game by the defense :( whiz deserves some blame for this as well on the fake fg also the muffed extra point was bad. We just can't win on the road we better show up in St.Louis next week not liking our chances now ugh but hey atleast the rams lost this week

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
3rd and 15, you know they're gonna run and you let the guy waltz up the middle for 16 yards and the first down to end the game.

Unbelievable!!!

Even if they were expecting pass you can't give up that kind of run when its going to put an L in the loss column. West coast teams now 0-9 in 1pm EST kick off times.

OP
OP
A

az1965

Love Games!
Reaction score
Even if they were expecting pass you can't give up that kind of run when its going to put an L in the loss column. West coast teams now 0-9 in 1pm EST kick off times.
This loss had nothing to do with west team playing in early east time zone... it was freakin' defense that was good in the first half and just evaporated in the second half giving up easy TD's and could not stop their runs even if their lives were dependent on it.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
3rd and 13 and a run picks up the first. Our D needs some work; thats embarrassing.

In a game in which we fell apart totally nothing is worse then that fact. We can't say anything about "leaving 4 pts on the field" because if it were tied, Carolina wouldn't have played as they did down the stretch. The fact that we were victimized by the same dam play two weeks in a row is bad enough, but in a do or die situation to let them run 13 yards for a first down, dragging 5 men with the RB is woeful. At least the stink of that play will overcome the stench of once again turning an 8 yard pass into a TD because of the inability to tackle or even push the ball carrier out of bounds. These are in fact the "same old Cardinals" afterall.

LoyaltyisaCurse

IF AND WHEN HEALTHY...
Reaction score
Chicago game part II this was: Dominate in the 1st half, miscues allow us to keep opposing team within striking distance instead of puting the clamps down. Then Meltdown in 3rd qtr, Defense disappears, followed by critical mistake in 4th.

I wonder if Whis is gonna' have a meltdown...

mjb21aztd

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
man i'm not angry i am just so sad that we had this game and just gave it away like the cardinals of old.... i'm so nervous about the rams game next week and think we might lay a egg but whatever happens pratice on damn tackling all week f plus in that department today :( GOD DARNIT

AZ Native

Living is Easy with Eyes Closed
Reaction score
Our first half defense and second half defense looked like totally different teams.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score

Unbelievable!!!

What's more, Carolina was just running the ball to kill the clock. That play epitomized this entire rotten effort. Any more whinning from Edge?

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
This loss had nothing to do with west team playing in early east time zone... it was freakin' defense that was good in the first half and just evaporated in the second half giving up easy TD's and could not stop their runs even if their lives were dependent on it.
I agree 100%. Time Zone meant nothing.

Proteus

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I suppose the good news is that this division sucks so badly that 8-8 will probably win the division.

FrustratedFan04

All Star
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but if we go into St.L. next week and lose, we're going to spiral downwards from there the rest of the season. This is worse then the Jets game by far. I am angry and frustrated. Dam how did they throw this one away?

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
This is worse then the Jets game by far. I am angry and frustrated. Dam how did they throw this one away?

Man, this game is not even close to the Jets game in terms of feeling low. The Jets game sucked on so many levels, not the least of which was worrying about Q's health afterwards. I feel I can put this loss behind me quicker than most as it was a good team on the road.

WisconsinCard

Herfin BIg Time
Reaction score
I hate to say it, but if we go into St.L. next week and lose, we're going to spiral downwards from there the rest of the season. This is worse then the Jets game by far. I am angry and frustrated. Dam how did they throw this one away?

Well then you might as well go fishing next week then, why even watch the game? I mean you tell by your name what kind of fan you are????