Cards Raiders Game Thread

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
Lol, it's always the RB's.

Edge doesn't suck he has proven that, the cardinals are the only constant in sucking.

Yeah, but Edge, coming into the game has had the most carries of anyone in the NFL. Dude crawls to the line. It is him when he says he needs the bal more and, upon replay does not make the right decisions.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Can we pettion the NFL for an expantion team? I mean we now have a stadium worthy of one. Does LA still want the Cards? jk. Seriously though this has to be the most disapointing season in the time the Cards have been here.

No, and there will be a ticket increase next season.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Defense is starting to bring it... great play by Dockett...

Unfortunately, we've gotten to the point where id rather watch our defense on the field, than the offense...

Our O is just hideous...

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, enough doom and gloom. the Raiders suck "maybe" a little more than us. We can do this.

That's true, it's still 17-3, that means we need at least three good drives too take the lead. With Leinart, I think that's possible but I don't know if that will happen. Still I'll hope for the best.

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score
I wonder if Matt is broken. Comes out, should have won his first 2 starts... Gave it his all, and the team still loses. BTW. Why can't our WR's get seperation against this bunch of schlubs?

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
I wonder if Matt is broken. Comes out, should have won his first 2 starts... Gave it his all, and the team still loses. BTW. Why can't our WR's get seperation against this bunch of schlubs?
He's not broke its just a bad game for him after a heartbreaking loss. It is only his 3rd NFL start he was bound to have a bad one.

Brewster10

Registered
Reaction score
Pocket is collapsing in a hurry and they are playin tight man on our WRs...

That is a recipe for disaster... if our damn Oline could pass block, our guys would have time to get free...

But Leinart is only gettin a couple seconds before having to throw..

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
rolle falls down more than a drunk two year old

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
I think Leinart is learning what it's like to play behind a bad line for the first time. He looks like he's really being worn down by the hits.

daytripper

All Star
Reaction score
I thought I had a good excuse not to move that 10 yard pile of landscape rock in the yard by watching a game.

Wheres the shovel?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05