Cards Raiders Game Thread

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
I don't see us coming back in this one. Matt looks beaten down. Not carrying himself like he did the last two games.

If we run Edge into the back of the line for a yard gain again I am going to puke.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
It always seems like Edge is running too low, like he is expecting to get hit any second

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
So what exactly is a "fanbois"? You've been using the word quite a bit.

[SIZE=-1]Fanboy or Fanboi is a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, [/SIZE]A person with an irrational attachment to a particular item or brand name.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Any doubt now that Denny has no control over this team and that HE has to finally pay for something? Seriously. I was all for Rowen's demotion, but with Rowen we would lose the lead.. Not have to play from behind! We've changed QB, OC, now its time to change HC. Sure he looked big and mighty during the post game last week, but did he carry any of that into the way the team practiced and prepared this week? Proof is in the suckage. Who else is left to blame?

The trail of bodies have led us to the round man. Doubt they will can him mid season though.

moklerman

Rise from the Ashes III
Reaction score
Just like with Warner, the quick, 3 step passing game won't continually work. Leinart's being forced to get the ball downfield and the line can't hold up. I was really surprised at their succes the last couple of weeks without Fitz but I think it's obvious they won't be able to survive without him.

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Just like with Warner, the quick, 3 step passing game won't continually work. Leinart's being forced to get the ball downfield and the line can't hold up. I was really surprised at their succes the last couple of weeks without Fitz but I think it's obvious they won't be able to survive without him.

This is about more than missing Fitz. The D is being run over by the lowest ranked offense in the league. Pathetic.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
The trail of bodies have led us to the round man. Doubt they will can him mid season though.
Why not? if they lose this game the team has hit one of its lowest points ever. Its not like by firing him mid way things could be any worse.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score

no passing game works long term with zero running game.

BW52

Registered
Reaction score
[SIZE=-1]Fanboy or Fanboi is a term used to describe someone who is utterly devoted to a single subject or hobby, [/SIZE]A person with an irrational attachment to a particular item or brand name.

So i guess fanbois describes pretty much any Cards fan?

dogpoo32

meh
Reaction score

Why not? What do we gain by keepng him? Maybe we find a diamond in the rough somewhere... so long as we don't sign em for longer than the remainder of the season. Attitudes will only get worse as long as he's here. He brings nothing positive to the table.

BigRedArk

ASFN Lifer
Reaction score
I don't like this throw down the field offense, it sucks with this line.

maybe some of you fanbois love the tough talker new OC, but he blows too.

His new name should be McGinnis light.

Perhaps DG is calling the plays and Krooze is merely keeping the seat warm? Ever consider that wiseguy...er boi?

PJ1

ASFN Icon
Reaction score
Why not? What do we gain by keepng him? Maybe we find a diamond in the rough somewhere... so long as we don't sign em for longer than the remainder of the season. Attitudes will only get worse as long as he's here. He brings nothing positive to the table.

Don't get me wrong. I hope they do but I just don't believe they will.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
The worst part of this so far is the fact that they are making Andrew Walter look like a pro bowl QB.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Losing is a disease and now Leinarts infected, my God just put the whole bunch down and move the team to Canada.

Espo

Lets Go Suns
Reaction score
Can we pettion the NFL for an expantion team? I mean we now have a stadium worthy of one. Does LA still want the Cards? jk. Seriously though this has to be the most disapointing season in the time the Cards have been here.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05