Cards Raiders Game Thread

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
why is that?

Jeff Fischer just called him one of the best cover corners he has been around. He is a thug, no doubt, but better cover cb than Rolle....

I think he was calling Rolle a bust.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is it me or do the Raiders teach their OL to go for the facemask? First running play of the game Grove tackles Watson by the facemask no call. Later on one play 2 guys facemask, and everytime I watch Gallery, he's got his hand up near Berry's facemask.

I'm so glad we changed OC's though the new level of aggressive playcalling is fun to watch.

So is Matt hurt or not, he's still in there but someone said he has a shoulder problem?

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Is it me or do the Raiders teach their OL to go for the facemask? First running play of the game Grove tackles Watson by the facemask no call. Later on one play 2 guys facemask, and everytime I watch Gallery, he's got his hand up near Berry's facemask.

I'm so glad we changed OC's though the new level of aggressive playcalling is fun to watch.

So is Matt hurt or not, he's still in there but someone said he has a shoulder problem?

Calvisi said he was hit underneath the pad on the shoulder and thats why Warner was warming up...

abomb

Supporting Member
Reaction score
"The Raiders are who we thought they were!"

Assface

Like a boss
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Oakland brought back Shell, we should bring back Coryell!

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like someone told our defense the game started.