Cards Raiders Game Thread

KANIDJA

Registered
Reaction score
wtf? they almost score on the PR. this is getting out of hands. ML doesn't look focused either. I think Denny lost the team. There has to be something going on with this team in the locker room.

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone is surprised....we have sucked all year. The Cards are like the hot cheerleader tease. Gets ya thinking she'll give it up and then BAM you're left in the back seat with your pants down

SeattleCard

Back in Arizona!!!
Reaction score
This may be the worst year of Cardinal football in Arizona, and that is saying alot.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
hey guys look at the bright side accroding to predictable Cardinal history, Penderghast will be a very affordable replacement and should fool the fanbois for a few years while they weed off Green's remaining salary, at least billy will be making money!

Joe Mama

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I don't let the Cardinals ruin my day anymore. I mean I watch them. I cheer for them. I just don't care when they blow a game or play like this. I just laugh it off. It's what I expect.

The defense looks like crap. They blitzed all over the place against Chicago and they looked fantastic. So what's the game plan today? Rush four, and give the first-year starter quarterback all day to throw the ball. I know Oakland is supposed to have a miserable offensive line, but this team can not get pressure without a lot of blitzing.

And would somebody please tell me what happened to Rackers? He looked like the best kicker ever last year, and this season he just flat out sucks.

Joe

KANIDJA

Registered
Reaction score
I don't know why anyone is surprised....we have sucked all year. The Cards are like the hot cheerleader tease. Gets ya thinking she'll give it up and then BAM you're left in the back seat with your pants down

Surprised? Cards are playing the worst team in football man. You can't expect to be down 14 points in the irst quarter. especially after beating the Bears like that last week. something is going on. this team is finished.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
I'm sure glad I don't let the Cardinals ruin my day anymore. I mean I watch them. I cheer for them. I just don't care when they blow a game or play like this. I just laugh it off. It's what I expect.

The defense looks like crap. They blitzed all over the place against Chicago and they looked fantastic. So what's the game plan today? Rush four, and give the first-year starter quarterback all day to throw the ball. I know Oakland is supposed to have a miserable offensive line, but this team can not get pressure without a lot of blitzing.

And would somebody please tell me what happened to Rackers? He looked like the best kicker ever last year, and this season he just flat out sucks.

Joe

Yes our next head coach and fanboi savior is rushing 4 and playing a soft zone with 7 back. He figured he would run all over the second worst oline in the league.

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Rolle is awfull

Should have drafted Pacman!!!1

I don't want Pacman but agree on Rolle, should have been 2 td's against him today plus the big 3rd down conversion to Curry where he just gave too much cushion.

Arizona's Finest

Your My Favorite Mistake
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that last report?

Leinart hurt with shoulder injury and Hayes and Rolle had to be seperated on the sideline.

LMAO.

This has to be a nightmare. Could this have gone any worse so far? What a joke.....

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
Did anyone else hear that last report?

Leinart hurt with shoulder injury and Hayes and Rolle had to be seperated on the sideline.

LMAO.

This has to be a nightmare. Could this have gone any worse so far? What a joke.....

quick change your avatar! it's all your fault!

Lagerfilled

Professional Tailgater
Reaction score
What an uninspired effort through one quarter. If this continues, Denny should be canned immediately following the game. If not, then he should forfeit the remainder of his contract and quit. This will never happen though. Honestly, he's stealing from the Bidwill's!!!

blindseyed

I'm saying you ARE stuck in Wichita
Reaction score
Surprised? Cards are playing the worst team in football man. You can't expect to be down 14 points in the irst quarter. especially after beating the Bears like that last week. something is going on. this team is finished.

Yea we can expect it, they're the CARDS! Nothings going on, they suck. I knew this would happen. They're deflated.

Treesquid PhD

Pardon my Engrish
Reaction score
What an uninspired effort through one quarter. If this continues, Denny should be canned immediately following the game. If not, then he should forfeit the remainder of his contract and quit. This will never happen though. Honestly, he's stealing from the Bidwill's!!!

must fire clancy too, I don't want this guy to get a deal for the next 4 years..