Cards Rams Game Thread

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
Buckybird said:
turn your Tivos on. I'm telling you, Milfred Brown knocked the ball out of Kurts
hand!!!!!

OMG, he's right. Brown brings up his left hand and knocks the ball right of KW's hands. Unbelievable.

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Phxchris1989 said:
I hate to linger on a touchy subject...but when Warner fumbled our win away I almost cried. That loss hurt so much, now I have to have it paraded in my face for the next three days on SportsCenter.

I'm not going near any media for a few days.

Phxchris1989

Registered
Reaction score
Treesquid said:
I was pretty shocked he actually lost the ball. The game was over, their defense quit, the only way thing that could prevent a win happened. I don't know if Warner will ever recover from this, I see all the fans hating him forever for this.

I still thought he should have taken a knee for two plays...the Rams already used all their time outs and it was well in range for Rackers...*sigh* just another painful Cardinals loss.

It would take a lot for me too respect Warner now, I know this was just a regular season game but it still hurts.

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This was a stomach punch of a loss..... like watching your dog get hit by a semi.

Crimson Warrior

Dangerous Murray Zealot
Reaction score
WisconsinCard said:
I saw the same thing. KW has to tuck that ball away.

It was a half-a-second after the snap! He didn't have time. I would like to pin this loss squarely on KW shoulders, but that snatch-defeat-from-the-jaws-of-victory play was on Milford freakin brown.

Jersey Girl

Stand down
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:
This was a stomach punch of a loss..... like watching your dog get hit by a semi.

Or even a Pinto.

DAMN!!!!!!!! Stupid freaking Rams. WTF?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!

I AM SO ANGRY RIGHT NOW!!!!!!

Osbern61

Insomniac
Reaction score
Ryanwb said:

Yeah, I would rather the Rams have run it down our throat and run the clock out then get that gift fumble and return the favor.

conraddobler

I want my 2$
Reaction score
Kurt left without having the ball, the ball hit his hands and he left without having the ball, I painfully watched in super slow mo.

Yes Milford brown knocks the ball forward after Kurt left it in mid air, the ball should have been gone by then Warner was going back without having the stupid ball.

Warner has to know the yardage is meaningless, ball control is the only thing that matters, you secure the ball first and kneel with it if you have to.

ITS ON WARNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ryanwb

ASFN IDOL
BANNED BY MODERATORS
Reaction score
This reminds me of when Paul Coffey shot the puck into his own goal in the playoffs like 15 years ago. Those sorts of things aren't supposed to happen

Russ Smith

The Original Whizzinator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Crimson Warrior said:
OMG, he's right. Brown brings up his left hand and knocks the ball right of KW's hands. Unbelievable.

same thing happened in the 49er game Brown knocked one away from Warner

red desert

ASFN Addict
Reaction score
Did you folks SEE the game? If you did, you saw how "COACH" GREEN wasted -- MINUTES!!!!! - on the drive we scored the td knowing it was a two possession game and we were struggling. The outcome was a direct result of his incompetence. I don't know how else to say it.

For those that want to shift your frustration to ME, rather than where it belongs... oh well. I'm not to blame. Green is. IMO.

Discuss.

Last edited:

Divide Et Impera

Reaction score
Fantasy update (estimates):

Warner - 258 pass yds = 5pts, 10 rush yds = 1pt, 1 td = 6 pts, 3 ints = -6pts, 1 fl = -2 pts ------>

Total = 4pts

Hasselbeck - 227 pass yds = 4pts, 5 tds = 30pts, 3 ints = -6pts ------>

Total = 28pts

Damn.

NuttinButTDs

Registered
Reaction score
with all the screw ups by warner, offensive line etc, the loss falls on Green's fat arse. We should run the clock out and then kicked the field goal. Dont we trust Rackers??

I do not post a lot, but WTF - Fire Green

coyoteshockeyfan

Fool In The Rain
Supporting Member
Reaction score
NuttinButTDs said:
with all the screw ups by warner, offensive line etc, the loss falls on Green's fat arse. We should run the clock out and then kicked the field goal. Dont we trust Rackers??

I do not post a lot, but WTF - Fire Green
How are you supposed to run the clock out when you fumble the snap? The Cards WERE trying to run the clock out when Step, Warner, and Brown blew it

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dbacks05